20th suspect charged in Texas rape case

20th suspect charged in Texas rape case

There are 2 comments on the KXXV-TV Waco story from Aug 25, 2011, titled 20th suspect charged in Texas rape case. In it, KXXV-TV Waco reports that:

A high school student has become the 20th person accused of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl the small southeast Texas town of Cleveland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXXV-TV Waco.

Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#1 Sep 2, 2011
Did that girl get raped again up in Detroit? Still hustlin. http://m.topix.com/forum/detroit/T4S9BVDIQM9H...

Word
NYC

Bronx, NY

#2 Sep 4, 2011
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
Did that girl get raped again up in Detroit? Still hustlin. http://m.topix.com/forum/detroit/T4S9BVDIQM9H...
Word
Everyone in this nasty, poor, little inbred town makes every educated black person ashamed. What type of community raises men to believe that having sex with an 11 year old is 'ok' as long as she doesn't "look" 11. You all are rabid animals that ought to round up and put to sleep. And then you people say things like "boys will be boys" or "a hard dick has no conscious." Sick, uncivilized creatures, I couldn't imagine what other behavior you all find acceptable. These "men" deserve what ever they have coming. I hope justice provides them with many years in prison with their asses to the mercy of faggots who know that child abuse is unacceptable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dale harding - hometown tax service - splendora tx (Oct '11) Dec 12 Big Daddy 45
News Houston man creates colorful tribute on home to... Oct '17 Big Fart 1
Manuel Monreal convicted murderer back behind b... Oct '17 Roxy 2
News Man Not Seen in Cleveland Since Friday (Feb '10) Sep '17 Aea 269
News Husband accused of murder (Aug '08) Aug '17 Brandi Masterson 28
News Rodney A. Stokley has been missing since Jan. 21. (Feb '08) Jul '17 links 56
News Veteran peace officer convicted of firearms vio... (Feb '11) Jul '17 Some looser you m... 2

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages