dennis rodgers
worried citizen

Porter, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Now that they are bigger agencies, and good ones I might add, if they find who killed Dennis Rodgers I hope they do an investigation that will bring down the person or persons that are responsible for all the other missing beautiful people, they could also be part of the ones that are murdering people. Check out the KluKluxKlan they might be involved.
JEK

Tunkhannock, PA

#2 Mar 20, 2012
was Dennis found
worried citizen

Porter, TX

#3 Mar 21, 2012
No, He has not been found, can you believe this. I hope they do not let it go like all the other cases, I don't think they will because some outside agencies are involved, JEK whenever I find out something I will post it right away. I feel your pain.
JEK

Tunkhannock, PA

#4 Mar 22, 2012
thanks
JEK

Tunkhannock, PA

#5 Mar 24, 2012
Montgomery County Police Reporter
‎330am-KIDDNAPPING JUST HAPPENED IN HUMBLE 1960 AND 59- KIDNAPPED HISPANIC MALE-DRIVING TAN BUICK , DRIVER BLK MALE ID AS MICHAEL WILLIAMS GREY ED HARDY SHIRT. TRAVELING WITH WHITE LINCOLN L/S WITH 2 BLK MALES. LAST SEEN 2AM 1960 AND 59 CAUTION MALES ARE ARMED WITH HANDGUNS-HUMBLE PD IS WORKING IT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
list of unsolved murders in cleveland, texas (Oct '08) Aug 22 Amanda 125
News RNC Day 3: Cruz booed, Pence nominated Jul '16 swampmudd 236
News As activists clash in Cleveland, police sweep i... Jul '16 Rainbow Kid 3
News Husband accused of murder (Aug '08) Jul '16 Ben Dover 21
Michael Whitworth=Sexual assault of a child (May '07) Jun '16 Ben Dover 54
News Man Not Seen in Cleveland Since Friday (Feb '10) Jun '16 jek 268
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages