Husband accused of murder

Husband accused of murder

There are 22 comments on the Cleveland Advocate story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Husband accused of murder. In it, Cleveland Advocate reports that:

On Tuesday, August 19, at 10:48 p.m., the Liberty County Sheriff's Office received a 9-1-1 call reporting a shooting in New River Lake Estates, off FM 787 in North Liberty County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland Advocate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amber

New Caney, TX

#1 Aug 23, 2008
I just want to state this: Joe Masterson made some bad choices, but he was not a bad person. He left behind 4 kids and numerous family members & friends who miss him dearly. We love you Joe.
betty

Livingston, TX

#2 Sep 29, 2008
Joe Masterson was a very bad person a convicted felon.And was a drug addict,he didnt have anything to do with his kids,and I and many more are glad he is gone
BRANDI HIS WIFE

Tucson, AZ

#3 Feb 13, 2010
FIRST OFF LADY YOU DIDN'T KNOW JOE THE WAY ME AND HIS CHILDREN DID. SECOND OF ALL BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH ON HERE I SUGGEST YOU LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM AND ALL OF US BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR TRAP.IF YA DONT LIKE WHAT I JUST SAID SO BE IT BUT YOU REMEMBER THIS YOU JUDGE YOU WILL BE JUDGED IN THE END.
BRANDI HIS WIFE

Tucson, AZ

#4 Feb 13, 2010
Amber wrote:
I just want to state this: Joe Masterson made some bad choices, but he was not a bad person. He left behind 4 kids and numerous family members & friends who miss him dearly. We love you Joe.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH I JUST FOUND ALL OF THIS ON HERE AND IF I HAD NEW ALL OF THIS WAS GOING ON I WOULD HAVE SAID SOMTHING SOONER. BUT THANK YOU CAUSE YOU SAID IT ALL!!!
brandi our burden

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2010
All felon dopeheads and their facilitators victimize us all. The day when we finally give you just payment for the way you hurt our families and rob our homes can not come soon enough. The brandi and joe mastersons of the world need to be skinned alive to make the world a safer place for actual humans. You are not worthy of human treatment.
BRANDI MASTERSON

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2011
brandi our burden wrote:
All felon dopeheads and their facilitators victimize us all. The day when we finally give you just payment for the way you hurt our families and rob our homes can not come soon enough. The brandi and joe mastersons of the world need to be skinned alive to make the world a safer place for actual humans. You are not worthy of human treatment.
I DONT HIDE BEHIND A FAKE ASS NAME SO WHY DON'T YOU TELL ALL OF US WHO YOU TRULY ARE?? CAUSE YOU R A FAKE ASS BITCH THATS WHY!!! LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU JUDGE AND YOU WILL BE JUDGED!! NOT BY ME BY NO MEANS! BUT THE MAN UP STAIRS! AND IF YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE I DONT KNOW WHAT EVERYONE SAYS ABOUT ME OR THINKS ABOUT ME AND JOE CAUSE PERSONALY I DONT GIVE A SHIT! CAUSE IT'S LIKE EVERYONE SAYS THE PEOPLE THAT TALK THE SHIT MUST BE THE ONES THAT HAVENT BEEN CAUGHT DOING THE SHIT YET!! AND AGAIN I DONT HIDE BEHIND A FAKE ASS NAME!!
BRANDI MASTERSON

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2011
First off let me say this I for one dont hide behind a fake ass name! So come on out with your true name or or you as fake as they come cause you can talk the shit but can you walk the walk?? again judge and you will be judged!!
Wanda

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2011
I feel we all have our own opinions....That being said, I knew both of them personly an at one time Joe was an awsome person. Drugs make you an ugly person. an if your gonna sit there an tell me that we all dont have some type of addiction in our family somewhere your wrong! As for Brandi yes she has done wrong, but so have you an I (at one time or another). But she is the most caring person if you really know her. I've seen her give her last dollars to someone in need knowing she didnt have anymore money. So I belive There life, marraige an children are really no ones buisness....I mean really are we adults or children. Please grow up, A pray for your self because with judgment like that, I'm sure you'll need it to get in.
William

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 10, 2011
I knew Joe for a very long time,he was a good friend, and for those who have bad things to say about him,,,,let he or she that is without sin cast the first stone!!!!
what

Florence, SC

#10 Mar 11, 2011
Oh for the love of God...I gotta tell ya, he doesn't sound like the saint you're all defending.

He got his ass shot by his gf's HUSBAND. And is that Brandi HIS wife? CLASSY.

And that article doesn't mention drugs, but you all have no problem giving it up. And he's a felon.

Granted, no one has the right to judge another, but COME ON. Do you really think anyone's going to feel bad about losing this one (guy)? I'm not, my kids aren't and my family isn't perfect. The difference is, we've made the smaller mistakes, not the ones that get you the front page story! If you don't want to be judged, keep your butt out of the forum!
Brandi

Oakhurst, CA

#11 Mar 16, 2011
hey whats your name what" take your own damn advise keep your butt in columbia, sc r so you say!! Classy ,lady come to texas and us texas women will show you classy!!! keep your nose in sc or were ever your from!!
Another what

Missouri City, TX

#12 Dec 12, 2011
Brandi Masterson/ Joe was with another women, not with you, What do wou think other people are suppose to think, sounds like you have a lot of aggression trying to defend Joe, For your own sanity/ move on with your life/ crazy people, don't know their crazy.
Brandi Masterson

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 13, 2011
Another what wrote:
Brandi Masterson/ Joe was with another women, not with you, What do wou think other people are suppose to think, sounds like you have a lot of aggression trying to defend Joe, For your own sanity/ move on with your life/ crazy people, don't know their crazy.
First off mind your own damn buisness and stay out of mine theres alot that everyone dont know about me and joe and yea im crazy cause people like u made me that way!
dialysis boy

United States

#14 Jun 16, 2012
Whatever sins of the past are being visited on Brandi & family for whatever reason know this...Brandi is a great mommy with beautiful well behaved talented children who are loved and provided for. Why not let her deal with this personal tragedy in a way that is best for her fatherless children and herself free from outside influence!
brandi masterson

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2012
this is the last thing i will say on here. me and my family know that god knows the truth and thats all that matters to us. like he says in hewbrews 13;6 i will never leave you i will never forsake you so we may say with confidence the lord is my helper what can man do to me. So judge me and my family all you want the only judge that counts with us is god him self and i beleave with all my heart and know for a fact that he is on me and my familys side.
james

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 16, 2013
Brandi Masterson wrote:
<quoted text>
First off mind your own damn buisness and stay out of mine theres alot that everyone dont know about me and joe and yea im crazy cause people like u made me that way!
question is this joe brother of Richard allen masterson now living on death row? if so I know or knew joe better than any of you those from his past will remember me as cowboy from out on the strip westhiemer and Montrose and if this is the right joe then shut up if you didn't know him from those day back when he was a true friend to his friends
brandi masterson

Houston, TX

#17 Jan 28, 2014
james wrote:
<quoted text> question is this joe brother of Richard allen masterson now living on death row? if so I know or knew joe better than any of you those from his past will remember me as cowboy from out on the strip westhiemer and Montrose and if this is the right joe then shut up if you didn't know him from those day back when he was a true friend to his friends
no sir wrong joe masterson !
Big T

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2014
Is this the same Joe Masterson that went to school in Splendora, had a sister named Leslie and whose mom worked in the school cafeteria?
brandi masterson wife

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 21, 2014
Big T wrote:
Is this the same Joe Masterson that went to school in Splendora, had a sister named Leslie and whose mom worked in the school cafeteria?
Yes it is.
Brandi Masterson

New Caney, TX

#20 Apr 14, 2016
I want every single one of you to stop and put your selves in mine and my children's places. Would you like for your kids to read shit like this on the internet if the shoe was on the other foot. Me and my kids have been threw he'll and back and instead of grown ass people acting like adults there acting like two years old with name calling. Like I said think before you speak cause one day it could very well be your family going through this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr FlavorsPharts 1,054
Michael Whitworth=Sexual assault of a child (May '07) Dec '16 Betrayed sister 60
dale harding - hometown tax service - splendora tx (Oct '11) Nov '16 Angela Cussans 41
man selling meth in shepherd (Jun '11) Aug '16 Terrys a snitch 2
list of unsolved murders in cleveland, texas (Oct '08) Aug '16 Amanda 125
News RNC Day 3: Cruz booed, Pence nominated (Jul '16) Jul '16 swampmudd 233
News As activists clash in Cleveland, police sweep i... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Rainbow Kid 3

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages