Rodney A. Stokley has been missing si...

Rodney A. Stokley has been missing since Jan. 21.

There are 56 comments on the Cleveland Advocate story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Rodney A. Stokley has been missing since Jan. 21.. In it, Cleveland Advocate reports that:

The family of Rodney A. Stokley is appealing for the public to help locate the 19-year-old man. via Cleveland Advocate

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland Advocate.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JEK

United States

#46 Mar 13, 2012
WORRIED CITIZEN BRADLEY KEITH CLARK JUST DISAPPEARED FROM NEW CANEY TX
worried citizen

Porter, TX

#47 Mar 14, 2012
Well it's about time that they treat a missing person and do a criminal investigation, we are not in New York where people do go missing but it is so big. Here everyone knows their neighbors, just to go missing, please, we need closure. Get the FBI involved give this people answers so they can start to heal. Check out rumors, which you start as rumors. Really check them out, you never know they might be true. When my mom and dad were murdered they had persons of interest. What happened, we got no answers.
Fox Mulder

Bartlett, IL

#48 Apr 25, 2012
Any updates on the situations? There are a lot of missing people in your area. I think you should start notifying media because the police seem to be silent and hard to find any information from them.
Cody stokley

Haslet, TX

#49 Sep 27, 2012
UPSET- To Mrs Stokley wrote:
I never knew your son, but I was givin some very valuable information that I went straight to the investigators with. This was almost a year ago. I strongly feel what I was told was true, but I don't believe anything was ever done about it. After my first visit to the detective on the case, he was wanting to come and question the person who made the allegations and he never showed up. About 6 months later I got a call from a different detective, gave him the same information and never heard anything back. The people I got my information from had been involved in some pretty awful crimes, in more then just Cleveland. I believe we need to talk. If you get this message please leaave me your number on a post and I will return your call. I don't want to post my number. Thank you,
this is Rodney's brother I would love to talk to you!!
jek

Kingston, PA

#51 Feb 19, 2013
you should join this page mr and mrs Stokley https://www.facebook.com/MissingTexasForty
jek

Kingston, PA

#52 Mar 27, 2013
seen this thought you should too man found was between 17 and 30 years old found a shoe also 93 miles from Cleveland Tx
jek

Kingston, PA

#53 Mar 27, 2013
Jnsw

Bella Vista, Australia

#54 Apr 8, 2013
jek wrote:
http://www.beaumontenterprise. com/news/article/Jasper-Co-rem ains-belong-to-man-between-age s-of-4224549.php#photo-4083564
they say this guy would've been OVER 6ft??
Kim

United States

#55 Jul 17, 2013
Rodney, I still think of you everyday I haven't given up on you. I'm working with a medium in hopes of finding you or at least finding some type of closure. We had so many amazing times together. I love you and mis you so much. This time of year has been so hard for me since you've went missing. It's getting close to your birthday and instead of celebrating with you, I wonder where you are. I'll never give up on finding you as long as there is hope that I will see you again. You'll forever be in my heart, Rodney Aaron. I love you.
jek

Clarks Summit, PA

#57 Mar 30, 2014
someone posted the name jacolby on a post i started Missing persons on Topix. said Talk in the park.no Last name. if this Rings a bell ya should go to the page i talked about and Read what this person said hope this helps. anyone see,s this message please Give to stokley,s parents
Melody

Birmingham, AL

#58 Aug 14, 2014
TERESA HOUSTON TEXAS wrote:
HEY RODNEY THIS YOUR AUNT TERESA, WE ALL MISS YOU AND ARE VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOU,
Teresa,
I have passed a Mercedes with the license plate 152BYX from Clark, Kentucky, in the walmart parking lot here in Birmingham, Alabama for at least a year. It has been parked here for at least 12 months and I decided to look up the plates because it has been bothering me. I looked up public records today and it said that Rodney A Stockley owned this vehicle along with a dodge van, and a dodge truck...I don't know if this is helpful, so if you get this please respond, and I will get back on this website later and follow up.
Please Do Not Give Up

Jackson, MS

#59 Mar 21, 2016
....I just want to know what'she happened to him...
Even if after all this time, there has to be something.
Concerned

New Orleans, LA

#60 Feb 4, 2017
I really wish investigation would pick back up on this case.
Someone has to know something, otherwise I'm led to believe that not enough has been done in order to help this family find their MISSING SON.
Please just don't give up.
This family loves and wants their son's whereabouts to be confirmed.
Agency 4

Sealy, TX

#61 Feb 9, 2017
Has any more information been given? Is there any closure?
links

Spring, TX

#62 Jul 28, 2017
UPSET- To Mrs Stokley wrote:
I never knew your son, but I was givin some very valuable information that I went straight to the investigators with. This was almost a year ago. I strongly feel what I was told was true, but I don't believe anything was ever done about it. After my first visit to the detective on the case, he was wanting to come and question the person who made the allegations and he never showed up. About 6 months later I got a call from a different detective, gave him the same information and never heard anything back. The people I got my information from had been involved in some pretty awful crimes, in more then just Cleveland. I believe we need to talk. If you get this message please leaave me your number on a post and I will return your call. I don't want to post my number. Thank you,
is there any way i could get your email?
links

Spring, TX

#63 Jul 28, 2017
Plz wrote:
Has there been any updates on this case???...
I read on a post that police can't give out too much info because this case is connected to a bigger one...
Rodney was a friend of mine and i would do anything to find him...
If its not too much to ask i would like to know how Rodney's disappearance could be connected to something bigger.. what exactly could it connect to?
Everyone has herd like 50 different stories: He went off to get married... The disappearance is connected to drugs and deals going sour... etc.

I just want to know the truth! and a little more about how its connected to other investigations...

anyone who can answer just a few questions that i have about everything truthfully, that would be GREAT!!!

I know town like the back of my hand and i know the people Rodney ran with... maybe with some real information we could link theories together to find a answer to where my friend is

i have an email address

if you don't want to post a reply

(but you have to reply saying you want my email)

Plz someone put me at ease... i stay up at night racking my brain over rodney... i miss him and want to help in any way i can?
could i please get your email,i may have some leads to this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are illegal immigrants doing work for Patto... (Jan '17) May 20 franklin755 3
Two bodies found May 6 Tiff2316 1
Visiting (Jul '10) Mar '18 Lil winkie 5
Johnny clifton blue chevy truck plate#fyy 3260 Mar '18 Lil winkie 1
man selling meth in shepherd (Jun '11) Mar '18 Lil winkie 4
Ashley n smart anything but good Mar '18 Lil winkie 1
dale harding - hometown tax service - splendora tx (Oct '11) Mar '18 txtaxpayer 50

Cleveland Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages