Rodney A. Stokley has been missing si...

Rodney A. Stokley has been missing since Jan. 21.

There are 51 comments on the Cleveland Advocate story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Rodney A. Stokley has been missing since Jan. 21.. In it, Cleveland Advocate reports that:

The family of Rodney A. Stokley is appealing for the public to help locate the 19-year-old man. via Cleveland Advocate

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland Advocate.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TERESA HOUSTON TEXAS

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 1, 2008
HEY RODNEY THIS YOUR AUNT TERESA, WE ALL MISS YOU AND ARE VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOU,
SAMIE HOUSTONTEXAS

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2008
PLEASE CALL THE FAMILY
Sabrina McWilliams

Beaumont, TX

#3 Feb 11, 2008
Rodney, it's Sabrina. I miss you so much. Mark misses you terribly. He wants his brother back. Please, I want more than anything for you to return to your family. I want to see you again and give you a big hug. So many people care so much about you. Please come home safely to your family.
Ricky Wardlaw

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2008
Rodney it's Ricky...im miss you man you need to come back home safe and sound
we all miss you Rodney and we all pray you are ok
Danielle Stump

Pearland, TX

#5 Feb 16, 2008
Rodney I was your babysitter when you and you brothers were small please call someone, anyone i know your family misses you badly.
Rachel Lytle

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2008
Rodney your mother, family, and friends are extremely worried about you! I pray that you are o.k. and will return home safely!
Jenn Rexroad

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2008
Rodney,
You are in mine and my family's thoughts and prayers. I hope that you return home safely. You have a wonderful family and I know that they care for you deeply. I hope that you are safe.
shelly

Vidor, TX

#8 Mar 13, 2008
please if you know anythin come foward with the information please!!!!!!
JustinGainesStep mom

Hermitage, PA

#9 May 7, 2008
I hope and pray you find Rodney soon. If you don't already have a website for him, it may help to get one. My stepson is missing from Duluth, GA: http://www.justingaines.com . I will continue to keep your family and Rodney in my prayers.

United States

#10 May 11, 2008
Has he been found? Please give an update.
Tena Stokley

AOL

#11 Sep 23, 2008
Guest wrote:
Has he been found? Please give an update.
My son is still missing.Please continue to pray for him and our family.
jasmine rodriguez

Huntsville, TX

#12 Sep 24, 2008
hey rodney...i went to school with you, and i just want you to know and you family that i am praying for you.
norma

Mabank, TX

#13 Feb 19, 2009
Good luck, my parents were murdered in cleveland, April, 14,2005. Nobody has ever been arrested there were plenty of leads, people calling in. But nobody knows nothing the police officers don't have a clue how to do their jobs. I have been praying for Rodney since he disappeared, but I had the feeling this case would not be solved. There are around 5 or 6 unsolved murders in cleveland. but nobody knows nothing One day it will happen to their family, and I am pretty sure they will solve it real fast. What goes around, comes around. We are behind you. The citizens of a crooked town.
Kasee

Plainview, TX

#14 Feb 27, 2009
Tena Stokley wrote:
<quoted text>My son is still missing.Please continue to pray for him and our family.
I see that as of September 2008 Rodney was still missing. I was the apt manager at Brookhollow Apts and was given a flyer about Rodney and was also asked questions about him and the last person he was seen with. I didn't know anything then and I don't know anything now. We moved to the Lubbock area in June of 2008 but I was wondering has anyone heard anything about him. Did he come home? My prayers are with you and your family!!!
Aunt Lana

Beaumont, TX

#15 May 13, 2009
Rodney we don't know what has happened or why you left, but you should know that you are unconditionally loved. Please call anyone and let us know whats going on in your life. We all love you so much. We are praying for you daily.
Jessica Graham

Willis, TX

#16 Jun 22, 2009
I'm honestly not sure how to start this...
I was Rodney's girlfriend when he went missing.
And all i can say is i miss him terribly.
No matter how hard i try to move on. He has always stayed in the back of my mind. Rodney if you are reading this, please come back and let us know you are safe. I will always keep you in my thoughts and dreams.
Plz

Houston, TX

#17 Oct 18, 2009
Has there been any updates on this case???...
I read on a post that police can't give out too much info because this case is connected to a bigger one...
Rodney was a friend of mine and i would do anything to find him...
If its not too much to ask i would like to know how Rodney's disappearance could be connected to something bigger.. what exactly could it connect to?
Everyone has herd like 50 different stories: He went off to get married... The disappearance is connected to drugs and deals going sour... etc.

I just want to know the truth! and a little more about how its connected to other investigations...

anyone who can answer just a few questions that i have about everything truthfully, that would be GREAT!!!

I know town like the back of my hand and i know the people Rodney ran with... maybe with some real information we could link theories together to find a answer to where my friend is

i have an email address

if you don't want to post a reply

(but you have to reply saying you want my email)

Plz someone put me at ease... i stay up at night racking my brain over rodney... i miss him and want to help in any way i can?
ihct

New Caney, TX

#18 Oct 21, 2009
You think that if Rodney was alive he would have not contacted you already, call a psycic. I hate to say this but this town is known to be hush, hush, about unsolved murders, missing person, doesn't anybody understand, you have to get somebody big the FBI, a well known psycic. That way everything will come out in the open, and what a story it is going to be, a big, big cover-up.
UPSET- To Mrs Stokley

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 8, 2010
I never knew your son, but I was givin some very valuable information that I went straight to the investigators with. This was almost a year ago. I strongly feel what I was told was true, but I don't believe anything was ever done about it. After my first visit to the detective on the case, he was wanting to come and question the person who made the allegations and he never showed up. About 6 months later I got a call from a different detective, gave him the same information and never heard anything back. The people I got my information from had been involved in some pretty awful crimes, in more then just Cleveland. I believe we need to talk. If you get this message please leaave me your number on a post and I will return your call. I don't want to post my number. Thank you,
concerned citizen

Humble, TX

#22 Feb 1, 2010
In the cleveland tx. topix you will find 3 missing person from cleveland, tx. Beware if you go out after midnight you will disappear. Hello anybody home, Vanessa you seem to avoid all the good stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
News Man Not Seen in Cleveland Since Friday (Feb '10) Jul 20 CuriousGeorge 265
list of unsolved murders in cleveland, texas (Oct '08) Jul 20 CuriousGeorge 116
U.S. 59 North Shutdown May '15 Greg 1
People have better things to do with their time... May '15 DaftDuff 1
dale harding - hometown tax service - splendora tx (Oct '11) Apr '15 the switchman 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages