Standoff leads to evidence in man's d...

Standoff leads to evidence in man's disappearance

There are 7 comments on the Click2Houston story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Standoff leads to evidence in man's disappearance. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

Liberty County sheriff's deputies said they went to a trailer in Romayor, Texas, on Wednesday to question a man about the disappearance of Mark Rhineburger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

get it right

United States

#1 Mar 24, 2012
ask billy phillips from thicket texas
concerned

Mabank, TX

#2 Mar 26, 2012
I do not understand the last comment . Who is Billy Phillips from Thicket, Texas?
concerned

Palestine, TX

#4 Mar 27, 2012
To JEK Another person missing from liberty county, in Tarkington two year old red head missing five miles from Cleveland, Tx.
Opossum

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2012
this story is so not true Rex evans needs to tell the true and not give this mans family faluse hope. Think of the familys u r Makeing look like they had something to do With this . And have yet been questioned .
tipster

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2014
get it right wrote:
ask billy phillips from thicket texas
the man who found his cell phone
Amber

Conroe, TX

#7 Sep 12, 2014
tipster wrote:
<quoted text>
the man who found his cell phone
Okay I'm a little confused... is Phil the man who found the cell phone?
Amber

Conroe, TX

#8 Sep 12, 2014
concerned wrote:
To JEK Another person missing from liberty county, in Tarkington two year old red head missing five miles from Cleveland, Tx.
They found the body of the 2 year old little boy in the pound behind the parents house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
list of unsolved murders in cleveland, texas (Oct '08) May 16 ttyu 126
dale harding - hometown tax service - splendora tx (Oct '11) Apr '17 Very upset 44
News Husband accused of murder (Aug '08) Mar '17 joey masterson 26
News Rodney A. Stokley has been missing since Jan. 21. (Feb '08) Feb '17 Agency 4 54
dance studios Jan '17 Thanks 1
News Save lives by limiting police pursuits Jan '17 GO-TRUMP 1
Why are illegal immigrants doing work for Patto... Jan '17 GO-TRUMP 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages