another missing person
worried citizen

Eustace, TX

#1 Feb 29, 2012
Hey Jek another missing person. His name is Mark he is 39 years old he disappeared Feb. 15, his truck was found on 787 that is the road going into Cleveland, Tx. Apparently he ran out of gas and the troopers found his truck at 7 o'clock in the morning, the Laura Recovery Center is looking for him, but very few people showed up. Come on now Cleveland how much worse can the reputation for Cleveland get. I hope they find this wonderful man. He looks like a sweet man, maybe the FBI shows up and tighten there -------up.
jek

Clarks Summit, PA

#2 Mar 1, 2012
you people in Texas sure have a big problem with people disappearing. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS NO ONE CARES OR DOES A THING A BOUT IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manuel Monreal convicted murderer back behind b... Sep 15 Aea 1
News Man Not Seen in Cleveland Since Friday (Feb '10) Sep 15 Aea 269
News Husband accused of murder (Aug '08) Aug '17 Brandi Masterson 28
News Rodney A. Stokley has been missing since Jan. 21. (Feb '08) Jul '17 links 56
News Veteran peace officer convicted of firearms vio... (Feb '11) Jul '17 Some looser you m... 2
Allen camp Jul '17 too scared to say 3
News Gang Rape Of 11-Year-Old By 20 Men Ignites Raci... (Apr '14) Jul '17 theoneandonly 11

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages