gang rape of 11-year-old sparks racia...

gang rape of 11-year-old sparks racial tension: accused are black and the victim Hispanic

There are 7 comments on the Free Republic story from Mar 12, 2011, titled gang rape of 11-year-old sparks racial tension: accused are black and the victim Hispanic. In it, Free Republic reports that:

The sickening gang rape of an 11-year-old girl - which may have involved up to 28 boys and men - threatens to divide a U.S. community and flare racial tension in the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

USMC

Stoughton, MA

#1 Mar 12, 2011
Only animals would think it's OK to rape an 11 year old regardless of what she wears or how she acts. The nerve of them to blame her. Like I said, animal. They should fence in Cleveland and charge money to view these type of people.
moon boy

AOL

#2 Mar 13, 2011
come on to reservation, we will show each one, good thing was not my daughter, they better keep eye on their back of they walk,no good animals and people in cleveland your tax dollars probably supporting them and all thos that think it is ok, to rape a child,
Anonymous

Stamford, CT

#4 Mar 15, 2011
NAACP, where is the advancement your people speak of?????? Nasty animals, they should be put to sleep like a rabbid dog.
LEON

AOL

#5 Mar 15, 2011
i read where a person wrote in said this child only weighted around 75 lbs. big brave dog,s in heat.
James Crow

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2011
Nothing that a little old fashioned rope therapy wouldn't cure!
Brand X

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2011
This is just unacceptable. James said it best.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 20, 2011
i hope they enjoy life as pedophile rapists in prison, poor kid, shes scarred for life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Visiting (Jul '10) Mar 30 Lil winkie 5
Johnny clifton blue chevy truck plate#fyy 3260 Mar 30 Lil winkie 1
man selling meth in shepherd (Jun '11) Mar 30 Lil winkie 4
Ashley n smart anything but good Mar 30 Lil winkie 1
dale harding - hometown tax service - splendora tx (Oct '11) Mar 28 txtaxpayer 50
Review: Brianna Erin Miller Feb '18 BRIANNA 1
News Conservative group casts a wide net looking for... Feb '18 CAFETERIA FARTS 4

Cleveland Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages