silverrodeos in lebanon

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2010
this club be on some bull shit playing all that country for what it dont keep the fights down people are going to fight no matter what you play cant they see that it must be some rednecks that own it becouse half the rules that they have i have never heard of in i come from the crunkest town in tn. whites in blacks go there in there rules ant nothing like theres if white people will stop in look in quit judging they will see the blacks is the ones bring in the money if you stop all the blacks from coming in there they are going to start looseing money cause all the women in there mess with blacks in if you stop the blacks from coming all the women is going to stop coming in there in there you go money lost they will have to face it they need them blacks to make there money cause i see it starting to go down now cause the few weekends have been dead them rednecks need to step there game up or loose out
beentheredonetha t

Sharon, SC

#2 Dec 26, 2010
Wow. Listen to yourself. Its called "Silverado's East" which is a branch of the Original....Silverado's Dancehall & Saloon. It was originally inteneded to be a county/western bar. It has always been owned by white people. He is far from being a dumb redneck, but I'm sure it won't hurt his feelings or his pockets if you went somewhere else to express yourself and spend all that money you claim to have. The choice of music played in these bars are at the descretion of the manager and dj. There are three of these bars and the rules are different at each of them. Quit whinning....use some of that money you have, open your own bullshit club and get all the women up in there. I view your post as being very racist and I feel sorry for you.

Location hidden

#3 Jan 8, 2011
beentheredonethat wrote:
Wow. Listen to yourself. Its called "Silverado's East" which is a branch of the Original....Silverado's Dancehall & Saloon. It was originally inteneded to be a county/western bar. It has always been owned by white people. He is far from being a dumb redneck, but I'm sure it won't hurt his feelings or his pockets if you went somewhere else to express yourself and spend all that money you claim to have. The choice of music played in these bars are at the descretion of the manager and dj. There are three of these bars and the rules are different at each of them. Quit whinning....use some of that money you have, open your own bullshit club and get all the women up in there. I view your post as being very racist and I feel sorry for you.
no I fill sorry for you,you must be a country girl the way you talking if you haven't notest just bout all the white girls that come in there nine times out ten they are with a black or they leave with a black man or want to be with a black man so you tell me blacks don't bring the money or the women if you don't have women a club ant shit

LOLZ

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 11, 2011
When I'm in the club they don't pay the black dudes no mind.
Mr Obvious

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 17, 2011
To quote MLK on this holday, "Whey da white women at?"
wheninrome

Portland, TN

#6 Jan 20, 2011
I frequently attend silverados and HATE going on certain nights cause the BLACKS are the ones who cause the most trouble. They think they run the place and nobody else is allowed to dance when they're on the floor jumpin and gyrating all over the place and if you happen to cross their path, heaven forbid , they'll get all ghetto on you. I'm glad they put up half the rules they have, its to weed out the trashy black folks that run the place down. Nobody wants to come into a bar to hang out where you look around and see people throwin up gang signs at some point during the night. I've seen one too many fights in there and 9 times out of 10 its involving a black person.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2011
I was n there on new years n it was 2 or three fight n there it wasn't blacks it was all whites plus I was n the bathroom one nite trying to piss n 2 white guys got to fighting n there so it ant all blacks its beer n dumb ass so y point it to blacks when it ant all blacks and as far as they saying the white girls don't be paying the blacks no mind they must can't see cause they be all over them blacks n there I watch everthing I pays attention to everything so get some glasses next time cause you can't see

LOLZ

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 1, 2011
That only happens on the nights that I'm not there.

When I'm in the club, you blacks get no play, because I get it ALL. Period.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 1, 2011
LOLZ wrote:
That only happens on the nights that I'm not there.
When I'm in the club, you blacks get no play, because I get it ALL. Period.
yea k what ever you say we will take your women if she come there they want a real man that know how to hit that shit the right way not they wrong way you fill me
snapper

Charlotte, NC

#10 Feb 2, 2011
getyourmoneyup wrote:
<quoted text>yea k what ever you say we will take your women if she come there they want a real man that know how to hit that shit the right way not they wrong way you fill me
...dude listen to you man, you cant even halfway spell god its people like you who drive this country down because your ignorant and enjoy the life of no work and collecting a goverment check. Why do white women want a black man, even if she does what happens when you get intimate? I guess you have to turn the lights on so you can see what to do lol..ugh sorry every level headed person i k.ow that had been raised right wouldnt even consider dating a reggin
snapper

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2011
God who ever started the discussion cant even spell, its silverados....stupid, stupid, stupid people i bet it was that idiot GETYOMONEYUP, yeah he aint black, smoking weed everyday and living off a welfare check. Hey david allen coe sings songs about you
Johnny Rebel

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 2, 2011
Ever noticed how the girls who go for black dudes are nasty as all hell?

You guys get our undesireables, our table scraps.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 2, 2011
Johnny Rebel wrote:
Ever noticed how the girls who go for black dudes are nasty as all hell?
You guys get our undesireables, our table scraps.
man I heard that b4 n no its not true cause its a lot of women arounnd here I've seen with black driving nice cars n have jobs that at the end of the day go home 2 a black man
Johnny Rebel

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 3, 2011
No way.
You have never seen a decent looking white girl in Lebanon with a black dude. They are either nasty or they USED to be pretty until the brothers used her up.
I can name examples but I will refrain.
Ex Hooter

Anonymous Proxy

#18 Jun 9, 2011
I was wondering what others thought about my predicament. My son starts kindergarten in the fall and I'm worried he'll be teased about being on the tit. I know my wife should have broke him to the bottle long ago, but that's not the case. He'll be 6 in a couple weeks, and he gets really cranky when he doesn't get breastfed. Any advice?
MJONES

Nolensville, TN

#19 Jun 10, 2011
When it was the "THIRSTY TURTLE" the place was great loved hanging out there on the week-ends. I came into town a couple of weeks ago and a bunch of us went there what a joke the place turned out to be...Too high of a cover charge and you can't even get a freakin drink cause the bar tenders suck.
Blu Moon

United States

#20 Jul 18, 2011
snapper wrote:
God who ever started the discussion cant even spell, its silverados....stupid, stupid, stupid people i bet it was that idiot GETYOMONEYUP, yeah he aint black, smoking weed everyday and living off a welfare check. Hey david allen coe sings songs about you
I sure will be glad when they open Less Lounge back up and get them off rocky road !!!!
john walace

Whitestown, IN

#21 Jul 19, 2011
Well i think Les Lounge needs to be back open because before you know we the good folks of this town will be troubled by the other side of the tracks
Blu Moon

Miami, FL

#22 Jul 19, 2011
john walace wrote:
Well i think Les Lounge needs to be back open because before you know we the good folks of this town will be troubled by the other side of the tracks
I agree, we need to get them off Rocky Rd. and Cainsville Rd. raising all that he!!, britches hanging down, Bud Ice bottles every where, open Less Lounge back up !
Blu Moon

Miami, FL

#23 Jul 19, 2011
getyourmoneyup wrote:
this club be on some bull shit playing all that country for what it dont keep the fights down people are going to fight no matter what you play cant they see that it must be some rednecks that own it becouse half the rules that they have i have never heard of in i come from the crunkest town in tn. whites in blacks go there in there rules ant nothing like theres if white people will stop in look in quit judging they will see the blacks is the ones bring in the money if you stop all the blacks from coming in there they are going to start looseing money cause all the women in there mess with blacks in if you stop the blacks from coming all the women is going to stop coming in there in there you go money lost they will have to face it they need them blacks to make there money cause i see it starting to go down now cause the few weekends have been dead them rednecks need to step there game up or loose out
Go to school and learn how to spell, damn...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Brian Eugene Kirby (Aug '10) 14 hr Robin328 24
News Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Wed dsun 190
Aleshia cardwell/Hackler Sep 27 Skyler 1
Borgeson Construction Sep 26 Teeny 2
Disgusted Sep 26 Chefb 4
Leigh roderick Sep 25 Gtfoh 13
new in charleston Sep 24 Anonymous 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance