Sports fans in Cleveland are PATHETIC...

Sports fans in Cleveland are PATHETIC LOSERS!

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

I HATE CLEVELAND

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 11, 2014
I swear my hand to God I have never encountered more pathetic an idiotic fans than those in Cleveland. What a bunch of losers. One day you are screaming and cursing and burning Lebron James jersey calling him all sorts of names and the next you are on your knees kissing his feet working your way up to his ass BEGGING him to come back. My Lord how humiliating that is. Do any of you losers have any self pride or any self esteem at all.

Get off your knees you low life losers and stop begging a man to come play for you. No wonder Cleveland has never ever won squat in my lifetime.

No Superbowl
No World series
No NBA Championship

Mistake by the lake. You SOB"s have absolutely ZERO self pride! ZERO

I hope to God he chooses Miami again and breaks your heart all over again

On your knees....My God how humiliating.
Opinion

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2014
You're gonna get that NBA ring now. And probably a few of them.
I HATE CLEVELAND

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 11, 2014
You got on your hand and knees and begged him to come back even after he spit in your faces. You guys have to be without a doubt the most pansy ass low budget fans in America. Bet you have a ticker tape parade for him. Good God you imbeciles are weak minded fools. How humiliating.
OKC Fan

Dexter, MO

#5 Jul 15, 2014
They still want beat the WEST
I HATE CLEVELAND

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 15, 2014
OKC Fan you are absolutely right there is no way in hell the west won't win it again next year whether it be the Thunder, Spurs, Clippers or maybe even the Rockets. In the east it may be.....Ah" who really gives a damn about the east? Anyway I have never in my life seen as many ass kissing two faced fans as in Cleveland. Those losers actually kissed Lebron's ass after all that. You had people on National Television cursing and burning his Jersey and saying words I am not allowed to post on here and now it's like it never even happened.

Cleveland Fans are just pure ignorant fools with no pride or any self esteem what so ever. They will wipe the sweat off his forehead if he tells them to. How humiliating is that?

And their new QB is a coke head.

ROFLMAO!

The Mistake by the lake.
Texan

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2014
Opinion wrote:
You're gonna get that NBA ring now. And probably a few of them.
Hahaha, where were you when Lebron played 7 years in Cleveland??? He didn't win squat then and he won't this time around!! Its Cleveland bozo! It was DeWayne Wade that made it possible for Lebron to get rings in Miami, Wade had already done without lebone..
I HATE CLEVELAND

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 21, 2014
Johnny Cocaine isn't gonna deliver you the Lombardi Trophy either. The punk ass snorts cocaine and you think he is the second coming. I told you you were PATHETIC LOSERS.

Mistake by the lake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
std (Jun '12) 5 hr Just letting yall... 11
Chris nistler 5 hr Duh 2
Loud Boom/Explosion (May '17) 5 hr Tara 7
Michelle hughes dover (Mar '16) 16 hr Brad dover 10
Michelle mckerchie (Apr '17) Thu All eyes 5
Judge John T Gwin (Jan '15) Thu SMH 39
anybody know cain ballance Thu 12334 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance