Cleveland, Tenn.: Valentine's Day murder trial continues

Sep 30, 2009 Full story: Chattanooga Times Free Press

CLEVELAND, Tenn. a ' A forensic expert testified this morning that no gun had been matched to the bullets found at the scene of the Valentinea TMs Day murders.

Full Story
babygirl

Seymour, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2010
My friend died that day Cayci was a wounderful person that lived a short life!She was at the wrond place at the wrong time. And none of the three should have died like that!What kind of people would do that to some one and still live with there self? Cayci was a special person would do any thing for any one she new she had a wounderful family really nice people that has been threw hell not knowing why these people would do this to there baby! I think that everyone that was apart of this should get the death chair! why should you who ever did this get to live the rest of your lives behind hard cold still that not right! And if oj's on cousin had any thing to do with it what kind of person are you that was his on blood!To Roy And Rebecka I hope and pray that on day that the hole truth about what happen that day comes out and Cayci can rest in peace! All ways remeber that she is in heaven watchin over you both and she wont ever get hurt any more!
truth jones

Cleveland, TN

#2 Jun 18, 2014
she shouldnt have been hanging around hood rat scum
babygirl wrote:
My friend died that day Cayci was a wounderful person that lived a short life!She was at the wrond place at the wrong time. And none of the three should have died like that!What kind of people would do that to some one and still live with there self? Cayci was a special person would do any thing for any one she new she had a wounderful family really nice people that has been threw hell not knowing why these people would do this to there baby! I think that everyone that was apart of this should get the death chair! why should you who ever did this get to live the rest of your lives behind hard cold still that not right! And if oj's on cousin had any thing to do with it what kind of person are you that was his on blood!To Roy And Rebecka I hope and pray that on day that the hole truth about what happen that day comes out and Cayci can rest in peace! All ways remeber that she is in heaven watchin over you both and she wont ever get hurt any more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Sloan 2 hr Anonymous 89 1
green eyes Thu well 2
Valvoline oil shop Nov 19 Papi 1
What was going on at the shell last Saturday ni... Nov 18 Traveler 1
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Nov 18 Amy Adams 156
Local Hardee's going bankrupt? Nov 17 Zapp1 1
SkyRidge named Top Performer Nov 17 sue 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland People Search