very upset customer

Brush Creek, TN

#1 Jun 29, 2010
Has anyone else experienced any problems with them? i recently had dental work done thru them and was persuaded that if i go ahead and "pay in advance" for my denture alignments in which were suppose to start 6 weeks after my surgery. I called them 6 weeks after to start my 6 months worth of alignments in which i "paid in advance" and they told me to try stick um or polident and see if that works to hold my dentures in. i paid for alignments and she said well if that works you may not ever need alignments. I said well then give me back my $585 i paid extra for alignments in which i do have my receipt!!!! she said once paid. NO REFUNDS not sure if i need to hire an attorney or what to do!!! could someone please give me some advice?
Ron Fowler

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jun 30, 2010
I don't know why people want to pay for dentures "on the cheap" and expect first quality materials and workmanship. The old saying is "you get what you pay for." Sometimes you don't even get that!
very upset customer

Brush Creek, TN

#3 Jun 30, 2010
I paid $450 for only a top plate denture which is perfect. exactly what i paid for. after swelling has gone down the denture keeps falling. i paid an additional $585 for 6 months of alignments for a total of $1,035 paid in advance. i paid extra for 6 month of alignments in which im not getting if i had wanted to use polident the rest of my life i would not have paid for alignments for my denture. I could have gotten a top denture plate for $125 but i got the more expensive one instead due to the quality of the denture.
mrsdentaldude

Lebanon, TN

#4 Aug 25, 2011
I think you should definately get them to give you your adjustments that you paid for. These companies run a little different from a general dental office. For example the cost at our office is around $1200 but that includes getting everything to fit properly
I hope you get everything figured our.
very upset customer wrote:
I paid $450 for only a top plate denture which is perfect. exactly what i paid for. after swelling has gone down the denture keeps falling. i paid an additional $585 for 6 months of alignments for a total of $1,035 paid in advance. i paid extra for 6 month of alignments in which im not getting if i had wanted to use polident the rest of my life i would not have paid for alignments for my denture. I could have gotten a top denture plate for $125 but i got the more expensive one instead due to the quality of the denture.
Chris

Lebanon, TN

#5 Aug 29, 2011
good luck, havent heard good things about them
pat I had the same probl

Ashland City, TN

#6 Jul 9, 2013
very upset customer wrote:
Has anyone else experienced any problems with them? i recently had dental work done thru them and was persuaded that if i go ahead and "pay in advance" for my denture alignments in which were suppose to start 6 weeks after my surgery. I called them 6 weeks after to start my 6 months worth of alignments in which i "paid in advance" and they told me to try stick um or polident and see if that works to hold my dentures in. i paid for alignments and she said well if that works you may not ever need alignments. I said well then give me back my $585 i paid extra for alignments in which i do have my receipt!!!! she said once paid. NO REFUNDS not sure if i need to hire an attorney or what to do!!! could someone please give me some advice?
the place is no good... i got my money back when D. Express did that to me in 2006. Call office of Medical professional Liscence Review and they will send you forms to have The Dentist Medical Liscense reported...and investigated. Doctors dont know we can do these things cause they think we live in a 'dumb downed' hillbilly county...I got my $ 400.00 Dollars back within 2 weeks!
pat I had the same probl

Ashland City, TN

#7 Jul 9, 2013
I had the same problem in 2006 with Denture Express and asked for my pre-paid money back. They were not going to give it to me so I called the Board of Medical Professional Doctors Liscensing Directors. They sent me papers to file a legal medical investigation against Denture Express. Do this and follow all of their instructions...i got my $ 400.00 dollars back within 2 weeks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just wondering Sun Country32 1
Chase Fakes Sat Tonya 4
Big truck Sat anonymous 1
Angel boone (Jun '15) Dec 2 lovenleave 4
News Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) Dec 2 caliegirl 813
News Alert: Inmate found dead at Wilson County Jail (Mar '15) Dec 1 jail is fun 9
vanderbilt baby nicu unit employees Dec 1 KKCGNW 12

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages