Wes Snyder is a liar and is corrupt.

Wes Snyder is a liar and is corrupt.

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Truthseeker

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 3, 2011
If I were the parents of the 14 or 16 year old girls raped by the police officers, I would be furious. I don't believe one word Snyder is saying. He is lying through his teeth. I guess now the Asst. Chief Hicks was lying on the stand?? THis police force is full of corrupt officers that lack the moral integrity to do the job, and it starts at the top. Snyder should be fired, and face charges of failing to report possible child abuse. It makes me sick to see his smug face on the news. He thinks he doesn't have to answer questions by the reporters, he thinks he is above the law. Like father, like son. When are the people in Cleveland going to get their heads out of the sand, and realize that our government and our police force is full of unethical, immoral people?
jimmiedee

Ringgold, GA

#2 Dec 4, 2011
Totality agree as they say S--- runs down hill. He should be removed and all supervisors below him. Yes they covered this up and i ask why the officers involved are not in prison. At list i dont think they are if not should be. The city police dept is a bunch of young punks driving police cars and have weapons on their side to young and cocky. We need older policeman in the city like it used to be not a bunch of 20year olds thinking their god and do as they wish with kids. If i was a parent of one of the teen girls i know id be on death row you can take that to the bank. SO in short the city of cleveland needs to take a hard look at the police dept. problems and themselves also for ignoring this and sliding it under their desks im sure they knew what was going down also. Parents please get involved and stand up for your teens
polly

Dayton, TN

#3 Dec 4, 2011
if you dont know the man dont judge him.i have known him all my life and he is just like his dad he goes by the book.if you need help he will go out of his way to try and help you,if you break the law he will put you in jail.it doesnt matter if you are a citizen or a police officer if you break the law he will go by the book.he has done alot for cleveland dont let a few bad cops make up your mind get to know the man and you will see he is 1 of the best guys i know.
jimmiedee

Ringgold, GA

#4 Dec 4, 2011
It appears to me you dont know much about the man.Only when hes not at work is all you know. Wake up and smell the coffee he covered this up and you know it as well as everyone else does bad police chief needs to go.
haha

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Dec 8, 2013
LOL Polly...He goes by the book huh?? I'd like to know what book!!!
Res

Dayton, TN

#8 Dec 11, 2013
Just like the "former" Cleveland City Officer Ross Wooten! On his 3rd "accusation" of inappropriate sexual conduct he gets to resign from his job and is not prosecuted.
callahan

Cleveland, TN

#9 Dec 13, 2013
BeenThereSeenTha t

Birchwood, TN

#10 Dec 15, 2013
The case of Wes Snyder is reflected in the arrogance of the circles he has run in for years. His attendance on Sunday Mornings speaks volumes of attitude that he/they can do no wrong. Then if wrong is done anyway he (and they) need only beg forgiveness AND receive it. One of the reasons this behavior (and worse) permeate and flourish is the sheep that follow these "leaders" do so willingly and blindly; and out of the kindness of THEIR hearts forgive and the punishments are foregone. These 'leaders' are the best examples of guiding their congregants into anything other than a realm further lost and these 'followers' dignify the hypocritical diatribe weekly by their attendance. It is no surprise that Mr. Snyder fell from "grace" in this way. There is a cancer in the weekly attendance he chooses. He surrounds himself with like filth and then has the audacity to step back and look surprised that he "caught it".

Constant exposure will always result in a measure of contamination.

Mr. Snyder chose to affiliate himself with these "lost souls" no doubt since his wife and father-in-law are "plugged in" to this "community".
This 'community' is replete with dozens of adulterous affairs involving notably: board members, and high profile individuals. The absence of shedding light on these 'cancers' is why the sickness thrives. There is an indictment coming, and it won't be limited to the case of Wes Snyder. It will be community-wide... when the lemmings finally rise up and say: "We don't want to go swimming".

Our hearts go out to M.(wife). Quite possibly the sweetest person I've had the pleasure to work with. Sincere, kind, forthright. The upside of his retirement at 10 years is that she will receive more from the settlement.
papermaker

Pelham, TN

#11 Dec 18, 2013
polly wrote:
if you dont know the man dont judge him.i have known him all my life and he is just like his dad he goes by the book.if you need help he will go out of his way to try and help you,if you break the law he will put you in jail.it doesnt matter if you are a citizen or a police officer if you break the law he will go by the book.he has done alot for cleveland dont let a few bad cops make up your mind get to know the man and you will see he is 1 of the best guys i know.
I know enough. I am judging him, because I have seen him for who and what he is. I don't care how long you have known him. This man has a mean streak in him a mile wide. And before anyone starts, I have only been arrested once in my 55 year life in McMinn County for driving on a suspended license, that was withdrawn the next day, and dismissed. I would not P@@@ on the man if he was on fire, or cross the street to save his worthless hide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Liberty State Bank On West Main Street 55 min Highway Robbery 1
News Ghoulish Lawyer Advertising - And Response 6 hr alfie 1
Nolan Ryan Beck 6 hr Brittsee 16
Ronnie Caldwell 21 hr Wefromhere 5
Hot black guy at CVS Tue Duhhh 4
looking all over for a 2-3 bedroom but most of ... Tue DocCummings68w 1
Holly Beckman Tue kylee86 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages