Lebanon resident

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2014
Did anyone else spot silent triangular shaped aircrafts on Saturday night in Lebanon?
Anonymous

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#2 Apr 28, 2014
What did they look like and when did it happen?
Lebanon resident

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2014
Saturday night April 26th around midnight near Pennsylvania Avenue. I know the Lebanon airport is nearby that this is not possible that it's an airplane because they were silent and didn't even resemble the typical shape airplanes have. Not to mention they were flying are usually low. There were four triangular shaped objects flying in formation. They blended in The clouds and tree line . They began to emit showers of white orbs sort of like sparklers. Very bizarre . Did you see this as well? I have two other witnesses!
Anonymous

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#4 Apr 28, 2014
No , I did not see this event, but I have seen other strange occurences in the past. Did anyone happen to get a video? I know usually these kinds of things happen so quickly that it's difficult to capture on camera though.
Anonymous

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#5 Apr 28, 2014
There were also strange cloud formations that day during the evening.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 30, 2014
The invasion has begun.....
Anonymous

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#7 Apr 30, 2014
The Government will probably stage an invasion.
ItsaSecret

Lebanon, TN

#8 Jun 12, 2014
Seen them over Toshiba Dr. the same night, first time I seen a UFO me and a friend saw it but it was so small u could barely see it, like a distant star except how it was moving, normally if it was jus a straight patter I'd think satelite but this was going back and forth from in different directions and then back to the exact same spot as if it was collecting things and takin them back and droppin it off then going another direction so far out and then coming back. This went on for 30 minutes and after what looked like to be the last time it docked, the object kinda flickered real bright and then disappeared. Dont know if it was taking things to a "mothership" or jus going back to the same spot over and over. When I say this thing was far away I mean like u could barely see it, but what was crazy me and buddy happen top spot this in ther same instance as we were walkin back from cat fishing, the sky is huge and this was barely visable how we managed to spot this at the same time was incredible because u almost had to strain to see it until the end when it dissapeared
Remermber

Ventura, CA

#9 Jun 13, 2014
liars
PoDunkUFOs

Lebanon, TN

#10 Jun 13, 2014
I just saw two fly over with green lights...!!!
capt obvious

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Jun 14, 2014
They were chinese lanterns from the wedding at the mill dipshit
bobo

Lebanon, TN

#12 Jun 18, 2014
When was last sighting?
Stiff lip

Mooresville, NC

#13 Jun 19, 2014
bobo wrote:
When was last sighting?
Tonight near the landfill where they were looking for something they must have thrown away!!!
Lebanon resident

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2014
These certainly weren't Chinese lanterns. If anyone else has any other experiences please share.
ETbelike

Lebanon, TN

#15 Jul 23, 2014
What color they fo being?
Concerned Resident

Lebanon, TN

#16 Jul 23, 2014
Do UFOs exist?
UFO Observer

Lebanon, TN

#17 Jul 23, 2014
I saw four circular objects over Leeville pike last night.
milkyway

Lebanon, TN

#18 Jul 24, 2014
something blue in the northern sky tonight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
famous footwear 7 min mr-goodguy 1
Mother like daughters economics vs love 6 hr Facts 2
Where to buy a truck bed (Mar '15) 6 hr Honky Tonk Man 4
Pam Smith or Pam Hilliard 15 hr Mmmmm 6
Ronnie Goad 21 hr wondering 4
Morgan Hays 22 hr Mary Ellen 1
Wacker is evil, a puppet of the E.U, new Roman ... Sat housestark 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages