make believe

Cookeville, TN

#21 Jan 1, 2014
She lives in her own lil world and pretends to be happy but deep down she knows she aint. He's a lair, and a cheater & spends all HIS money on his car, & she ends up having to pay for everything. She has to be stressed out constantly.
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#22 Jan 1, 2014
redneck boy01 wrote:
I see him in town all the time, we pass each other. Goes home to you? Ha. He tells you he's working over, but he's really going to meet up with other girls. You like those nasty leftovers. And far as trying to make yall unhappy, I could careless. And I highly doubt yall are "that happy" since he's meeting up with girls when he is suppose to be at work. You dont have anything to be jealous of.
Of you see him in town all the time what's he drive???
make believe

Cookeville, TN

#24 Jan 1, 2014
A white honda
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#25 Jan 1, 2014
make believe wrote:
A white honda
Ok so you know wow but that question wasn't for you!!!! It was for that other SHIT talker
Demi

Lancaster, SC

#27 Jan 2, 2014
He works at sub way in west main.
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#28 Jan 2, 2014
Demi wrote:
He works at sub way in west main.
Haha wow your stupid!!!!! He has NEVER worked at subway let alone I don't even think there is a subway on west main!!!!!
Demi

Lancaster, SC

#29 Jan 2, 2014
Subway is located on west main at 1414 in the Kroger shopping center stupid. He does work there he makes a mean meatball sub I'll tell ya.
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#30 Jan 2, 2014
Demi wrote:
Subway is located on west main at 1414 in the Kroger shopping center stupid. He does work there he makes a mean meatball sub I'll tell ya.
Well my damn bad stupid ass I forgot about that area!!!! And he does NOT work there you have him confused with someone else he works at a better job than that!!!!!
topcheerleader

Cookeville, TN

#31 Jan 2, 2014
Demi wrote:
How many girls you see him flirt with? Im sure everyone that walks in. How long has he worked there?
Demi

Faith, NC

#32 Jan 2, 2014
He has worked there for years. Same old Walter I'll tell ya. He dated the manager for a a while until her father came to town from India on a carpet and did not approve of their courtship. Regardless he'll be there slapping together a mean meatball with a smile and did he ask if you want chips and a drink with your meal? He always does even though he knows I always get water.
topcheerleader

Cookeville, TN

#33 Jan 2, 2014
Are you sure its the same walter? This one has a few kids
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#35 Jan 2, 2014
Well I can tell y'all he does NOT work at subway never has and never will!!!!!! He has 3 kids and they are all girls!!!!!!
Demi

Faith, NC

#36 Jan 3, 2014
Yes he does on west main
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#37 Jan 3, 2014
Demi wrote:
Yes he does on west main
No he does not at any of the subways in Lebanon I'm with him if know where he works you have to be talking about a different Walter bc MY Walter don't work at subway he works in a warehouse
Commical

Lebanon, TN

#38 Jan 3, 2014
This is funny... Trash talkers talking about how nasty this person is, yet, he has a ton of girls in the side?? Talk out of both sides of your mouth much, ehh?
And, dear wifey, you should not let them upset you. You could get a good techie to track back where these post are coming from ;) and put a end to some cyber bullying.
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#39 Jan 3, 2014
Commical wrote:
This is funny... Trash talkers talking about how nasty this person is, yet, he has a ton of girls in the side?? Talk out of both sides of your mouth much, ehh?
And, dear wifey, you should not let them upset you. You could get a good techie to track back where these post are coming from ;) and put a end to some cyber bullying.
Yea I find it funny but also piss me off at the same time bc they make crazy shit up! Like he works at a place he don't work at!! You know one??? Bc I would LOVE to know and stop it quick fast and in a hurry!!!!!!
Demi

Matthews, NC

#40 Jan 3, 2014
We discussed this on lunch break and Walter and I agree that the meat ball is his beast sub he can make.
Mayor Craighead

Matthews, NC

#41 Jan 3, 2014
I agree he makes the best meatball sub in Lebanon.
General

Matthews, NC

#42 Jan 3, 2014
Uh hug bad azz meat ball
Demi

Matthews, NC

#43 Jan 3, 2014
I wish Walter would bring back the subway points card. 5 points equaled a free sub!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good girl 1 hr tiger_1987 3
women 1 hr tiger_1987 5
late 30's early forties 1 hr tiger_1987 1
jessica bryant 9 hr batman 1
nawlins (Sep '12) 9 hr nignog 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cleveland, TN (Jul '10) Tue Ben Dover 73
News Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) Jun 27 mrs155616 807
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages