First Prev
of 3
Next Last
little birdy

Demotte, IN

#1 Aug 21, 2010
Anyone know him, or heard anything bout him??

“do the watermelon crawl”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 29, 2010
Thats my brother. What do you need to know?
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#3 Sep 14, 2010
who's wanting to know about him???
wondering

Cookeville, TN

#4 Dec 11, 2013
Whats this no good up to?
Still running around wild & staying anywhere he can, im sure.
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#5 Dec 11, 2013
Actually no he does NOTHING but work to support HIS FAMILY!!!! We got a house and pay OUR own bills!!!!! God I wish stupid people like you would mind your own damn business
redneck boy01

Cookeville, TN

#6 Dec 12, 2013
Shit, yeah right. That boy wont ever change. All he's good for is lying & going from girl to girl. Thats all he has ever done, esp when we were in school. Him support & pay bills?! Funny. He dont know responsibility.
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#7 Dec 12, 2013
Well obviously your too damn stupid to wake up and realize people change and grow up and take responsibilities!!!!! We have been together a total of 6 yrs and have 2 beautiful girls one is 4 and one was just born!!!!!!
redneck boy01

Cookeville, TN

#8 Dec 12, 2013
Obviously your the stupid one for staying with him & actually making excuses for him, and I feel sorry for those kids. I've known him since school days, that kinda trash dont change.
topcheerleader

Cookeville, TN

#9 Dec 12, 2013
He looked gross back in school. I always made sure I sat across the room away from him. He had a big crush on my best friend.
Disguise

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 18, 2013
Does he still have rotten teeth and drive a beatup truck that he pretends is in a car club?

Suicidal Youth, guys!!!
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#11 Dec 18, 2013
No I'm not stupid redneck boy01! He has changed!!!!!! leave my kids out of it especially since you wanna say you feel sorry for them!!!!! Topcheerleader he don't look anything like he did in school!!!!
Disguise, NOPE!!!!!

I really wish y'all people would stop talking so much shit which obviously means y'all's lives are pathetic since you have nothing better to do other than to try to put someone done on the fucking internet !!!!!!! Grow up
eww

Cookeville, TN

#12 Dec 30, 2013
Disguise wrote:
Does he still have rotten teeth and drive a beatup truck that he pretends is in a car club?
Suicidal Youth, guys!!!
Yea he still has the rotten teeth... no tellin what kinda beat up vehicle he drives now days. Its always something different.
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#13 Dec 30, 2013
eww wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he still has the rotten teeth... no tellin what kinda beat up vehicle he drives now days. Its always something different.
Ok if you know him so well to say he still has the rotten teeth (which he don't) then you should know what he drives but since you don't know what he drives how about you STFU!!!!! Seriously!
parasites

Cookeville, TN

#14 Dec 30, 2013
How do you even kiss that? Ugh gross. I bet you gag every time.
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#15 Dec 30, 2013
parasites wrote:
How do you even kiss that? Ugh gross. I bet you gag every time.
Like I said in my earlier comments HE HAS CHANGED!!!! He is NOT anything like what everyone talking shit remembers!!!!! And not that it's any of your damn business but I don't!!!!!!
Really

Charleston, TN

#16 Dec 31, 2013
People need to mind there own business
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#17 Dec 31, 2013
Really wrote:
People need to mind there own business
Thank you!!!! People piss me off talking shit when they have NO clue what's so ever as to who the person is now as to who they were back then!!!
redneck boy01

Cookeville, TN

#18 Dec 31, 2013
Ive heard girls say they had to fake it cause he's so small.
I see him in lebanon all the time. You know he's always meeting up with other girls after work. I dont know how you dont see it.
HiS_WiFeY

Lebanon, TN

#19 Jan 1, 2014
redneck boy01 wrote:
Ive heard girls say they had to fake it cause he's so small.
I see him in lebanon all the time. You know he's always meeting up with other girls after work. I dont know how you dont see it.
And when's the last time you seen him??? Huh bc yea he comes straight home to me and OUR kids!!!! So if you wanna keep talking all this shit how about you fuck off like the little bitch you are GROW the hell up trying to make a happy family into an unhappy one well guess what it's NOT gonna happen!!!!!
redneck boy01

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jan 1, 2014
I see him in town all the time, we pass each other. Goes home to you? Ha. He tells you he's working over, but he's really going to meet up with other girls. You like those nasty leftovers. And far as trying to make yall unhappy, I could careless. And I highly doubt yall are "that happy" since he's meeting up with girls when he is suppose to be at work. You dont have anything to be jealous of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caitlin Pitcock 1 hr I know 1
Help.. I need a good dentist. 14 hr Dental referral 4
Vince & Amy Mellon Sat Local 13
scared democrats Jul 22 Republican 1
Shelby Long Jul 22 the truth 1
Tyler Worth murder (Oct '15) Jul 20 Curiouser and cur... 15
I'm looking for Gail childs can anyone help? Jul 18 Seeking 2

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance