Buddy

Lebanon, TN

#1 Jul 15, 2014
Need a good real estate to list my home. Someone who can be trusted and who really works with the owners.. I am like most people , Do not SEE where they should get the kind of money they get for really doing very little.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 15, 2014
If you do not want to compensate them for their work then why would anyone give you the name of someone they trust. Why don't you just handle the sale since they do so little.
check out

Lebanon, TN

#3 Jul 16, 2014
Judy Cox was great when we sold out house. We had around 3 showings a week. She always answered when we called. I can not say enough good things about her and her staff.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 23, 2014
Sandy patton. She s awesome. Very honest and will explain any part of the process as much as you want to know. Funny. Very wise
Buddy wrote:
Need a good real estate to list my home. Someone who can be trusted and who really works with the owners.. I am like most people , Do not SEE where they should get the kind of money they get for really doing very little.
TopDollar

Lebanon, TN

#6 Jul 23, 2014
What zip code is it in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Cats Purr! 3 hr Kitty 1
Pastor Hank Davis (Oct '14) 9 hr tired of INJUSTICE 8
New Owners of Lebanon Marine Rude! Mon Tada 25
Mike Fulkerson at Cleveland Ford Mon Christ70 7
Erin Smith (Dec '15) Dec 11 Yeehae 10
std (Jun '12) Dec 9 truth 21
Where do non college students go? Dec 9 Just_a_guy 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance