SunnySideUp

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2013
Are there any 'bad neighborhoods' in Cleveland/Bradley County that a parent like myself should avoid if relocating there?
factchecker

Carrollton, TX

#2 Jun 9, 2013
SunnySideUp wrote:
Are there any 'bad neighborhoods' in Cleveland/Bradley County that a parent like myself should avoid if relocating there?
avoid most the east side and all of downtown. Waterlevel hwy is good, benton and delano are great.
Local

Mooresville, NC

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Don't move to Benton, especially if working in Cleveland. That's a drive. And it's run on the good old boy system. Not a lot of value to move there when reselling unless living on the river.

Michigan Ave, Candies Ln, Freewill. Avoid most of Dalton pike. Depending where on it, you could be fine. For the most part town is growing north. Lots of nice apartments around Stuart and also 25th ST/APB 40. Spring place is the name. Though they are more expensive.
Local too

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jul 9, 2013
Avoid anything ending with the 11 zip code. Seriously. Avoid Polk county, nothing there at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yazmin Medina - Amber Alert 1 hr Hush_Hush 1
Black men 14 hr Samantha 22
cleveland performance center (May '16) 15 hr John doe 5
Randy Corley (Jul '13) Wed Anonymous 10
News Reward issued for information on burglaries (Aug '15) Tue Dualminded 4
Judge gwin Jul 25 TickedTennessean 4
Ryan's Jul 25 Guest 3

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance