2 accused of killing Dalmatian in Bra...

2 accused of killing Dalmatian in Bradley Co.

There are 16 comments on the Jacksonsun.com story from Mar 12, 2010, titled 2 accused of killing Dalmatian in Bradley Co.. In it, Jacksonsun.com reports that:

CLEVELAND, Tenn. - Bradley County authorities say two juveniles are accused of killing a Dalmatian by weighing it down with cinder blocks and throwing it into a pond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonsun.com.

TalkinTurkie

Breaux Bridge, LA

#1 Mar 12, 2010
These two 15 year olds are beyond redeeming. Absolute sociopaths. I'm sure they will get a slap on the wrists which will enable them to move on to larger prey. Their foray into the justice system has just begun.
TalkinTurkie

Breaux Bridge, LA

#2 Mar 12, 2010
These two 15 year olds are unlikely to be rehabilitated as they already bare the marks of two sociopaths. Hopefully one of them was just a follower and has some remorse for this crime. This probably is just the beginning of their foray into crime and the justice system.
chevyracer1979

Cleveland, TN

#3 Jul 28, 2010
well i live in bradley county and if judge juvinile judge van decon was still on the bench these 2 would go to taft for a few years
tennpride

Cleveland, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2010
If people would start busting their kids asses instead of powdering them, this kind of thing wouldn't happen.
granny

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2010
Nothing against Judge Van Deacon he was a great judge but while he was on the bench and two boys were running around catching cats and cutting their eyes out to put in a glass jar Judge Deacon did nothing but slapped them on the wrist. I think the boys needed to do some jail time and get some help for their sickness...I mean when a person is sick enough to kill a animal like that then they have major issues.
Tennpridde

Cleveland, TN

#6 Jul 29, 2010
AGAIN..... WHIP....THEIR.....ASSES.
foxymama

Covington, LA

#7 Aug 13, 2010
Van Decon is a sorry excuse for a judge....the only people that might not agree with me are the UNDERAGE TEENS he has allowed to party at his house.....hmmmmmmm!

“im a redneck”

Since: Jul 10

charleston tn

#8 Aug 16, 2010
you are crazy as hell van i went in front of him over a slight misunderstading that we wont get into but the short story is he done alot of good for bradley county and on top of that he was a good friend of mine after we got it figured out him and my neighbor were hunting buddies for years when my neighbor was police cheif and bernard snyder was also a good man you must not have lived in cleveland long or you would know what i was talking about just wait till this new judge lets all these teens off on drug chages and just put them on probation van deacon would have put them in jail and for the dead beat mom and dads he would slap them in jail so fast that wouldnt know what hit them he would also have the parents locked up for the childs behavior this new family judge is a joke and you know it

“im a redneck”

Since: Jul 10

charleston tn

#9 Aug 16, 2010
Tennpridde wrote:
AGAIN..... WHIP....THEIR.....ASSES.
i agree 100% i got a good belt and a hickory tree for switches in the field
granny

Covington, LA

#10 Aug 16, 2010
Calm down chevyracer1979...everyone has their opinions and their facts about people. I myself know about the parties that went on at Van Deacons house since one of my daughters was there and told me about it years later since she knew if I had known earlier she would have carried a tail beating and his household would have got a talking to. As far as Judge Swafford, he is great!. He does the best that he can and I personally think he does a great job!...like I said, we all have our opinions but no need in getting all tore up about what another one says.
Foxymama

Cleveland, TN

#11 Aug 17, 2010
Yep....lived in Cleveland my WHOLE life and I know all about Van Deacon, and half of the other crooked people in this town. Just like the new sheriff already threatening peoples jobs because they didnt support him. What a prick! Good luck my fellow Cleveland citizens. The help in this town SUCKS!
Animal

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2010
TalkinTurkie wrote:
These two 15 year olds are beyond redeeming. Absolute sociopaths. I'm sure they will get a slap on the wrists which will enable them to move on to larger prey. Their foray into the justice system has just begun.
afraid your right
ifightforwhoilov e

Albuquerque, NM

#13 May 20, 2011
ok. i think this is stupid, cause you have no idea what those two 15 year olds have gone through. need the less there hearts towards the subject, yeah i know " we know their hearts because they killed an animal" BS i know one of the boys. you have no idea what he has told me, about his feelings. you may think it's because of getting caught, heck no. there was 100% pure regret in his voice. YALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HATING ON THESE BOYS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW THEM PERSONALLY AND HOW THEY WORK. yeah. the one i know, he regrets things. hes still paying for what he did, but the other boy got out early and he hasn't changed a bit. like i've said you guys have no right to descriminate hate, if you don't know them. and if you want to argue with me, go right ahead. i dare you. im old enough to take a hit, and defend and fight for who i love.
Thinkin

Nashville, TN

#14 Jun 30, 2011
ifightforwhoilove wrote:
ok. i think this is stupid, cause you have no idea what those two 15 year olds have gone through. need the less there hearts towards the subject, yeah i know " we know their hearts because they killed an animal" BS i know one of the boys. you have no idea what he has told me, about his feelings. you may think it's because of getting caught, heck no. there was 100% pure regret in his voice. YALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HATING ON THESE BOYS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW THEM PERSONALLY AND HOW THEY WORK. yeah. the one i know, he regrets things. hes still paying for what he did, but the other boy got out early and he hasn't changed a bit. like i've said you guys have no right to descriminate hate, if you don't know them. and if you want to argue with me, go right ahead. i dare you. im old enough to take a hit, and defend and fight for who i love.
Seriously? I don't know if you know this or not but killing an animal like that is not normal behavior. They need psychological evaluations before they end up trying that on people!
ClevelandCitizen

Cleveland, TN

#15 Nov 25, 2013
foxymama wrote:
Van Decon is a sorry excuse for a judge....the only people that might not agree with me are the UNDERAGE TEENS he has allowed to party at his house.....hmmmmmmm!
I wish I could travel back to 2010 when this was origionally posted, yet had to respond to a few comments on this post. "Foxymama",(classy name by the way) you obviously have no idea what went on in the Judge's home. It's your ignorance & the trashy comments like you've made on this page that bring our community down.
ClevelandCitizen

Cleveland, TN

#16 Nov 25, 2013
granny wrote:
Calm down chevyracer1979...everyone has their opinions and their facts about people. I myself know about the parties that went on at Van Deacons house since one of my daughters was there and told me about it years later since she knew if I had known earlier she would have carried a tail beating and his household would have got a talking to. As far as Judge Swafford, he is great!. He does the best that he can and I personally think he does a great job!...like I said, we all have our opinions but no need in getting all tore up about what another one says.
"Granny",
We can all have our opinions as you have stated in the above post, yet we need to be knowledgable and informed before making slanderous statements about ones family and home. You and your "daughter" obviously do not know Judge Deacon or his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating....Really?? Our kids are OVERDOSING 18 hr Plspray4ourkids 1
Loud Boom/Explosion 20 hr Anonymous 5
Judge John T Gwin (Jan '15) 22 hr jetta 21
Plaza Inn 231 Tue Curious 1
gabe thompson Mon trash 8
homewreckers that sleep with married men? (Oct '14) Mon Emanon 17
News Womac arrested in Athens incident (Feb '15) Mon Angel 3

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance