My moon and my stars
SugarBear

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2018
I am sorry for everything...our talks were the best thing i ever had in my whole life and i miss them..since you deleted yourself from our special place i can only hope you will see this one day
Jesse tripp

Cleveland, TN

#2 Sep 3, 2018
SugarBear wrote:
I am sorry for everything...our talks were the best thing i ever had in my whole life and i miss them..since you deleted yourself from our special place i can only hope you will see this one day
Iím sorry that I mislead you but if you want to come see me I live in the apartments behind the high tech on Ocoee street facing Ocoee street the 3rd apartment
Jesse tripp

Cleveland, TN

#3 Sep 3, 2018
SugarBear wrote:
Oh and bring condoms lube and a very high sex drive you wonít be disappointed
ItsMe

Cleveland, TN

#4 Sep 6, 2018
SugarBear wrote:
I did. Still deleted. New number who dis.You're not hard to find. I don't want to find you.
SugarBear

Cleveland, TN

#5 Sep 12, 2018
ItsMe wrote:
<quoted text>

I did. Still deleted. New number who dis.You're not hard to find. I don't want to find you.
What the did i do but just be real?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone else's mail 6 hr Booya 7
druggies 6 hr Cop 4
Psychic and tarot card reader Sun Ms Anna 58
Angi Newport Riley Oct 15 Angi 2
Meth at Economy Inn (Apr '17) Oct 15 Jesse Tripp 9
Church (Aug '13) Oct 13 Thomas Cordell 4
who is??? Oct 9 littleone 1

Cleveland Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages