Hamilton Station Apartments

Hamilton Station Apartments

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Since: Apr 17

Lebanon, TN

#1 Jun 8, 2017
Where Luxury is a LIE!

Plastic insert tub/showers; low-end appliances; thin ass walls & floors (no privacy); $ store window blinds; cheap faucets...etc.

If you don't fit-in, or the management doesn't like you...false claims will be made against you by anonymous "resident" and you are given ultimatum & ultimately a 30 day notice.

Get upset over it... they say you're potentially a threat and give you 3 days to vacate.

Rent increase every 6mo or renewal.

Some love it...most hate it & don't stay.
cardboard box

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2017
and your point?

Lebanon, TN

#3 Jun 13, 2017
cardboard box wrote:
and your point?
Absolutely nothing "LUXURIOUS" about it...may as well live in a "Cardboard Box". Many good people getting screwed by this apt complex...all for the all-mighty dollar.

Really? Get real cardboard box. I wouldn't complain if it were just me being bitter.
cardboard box

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2017
who cares?

people are "free" to move out or not move in at all.

you do know that wilson county is subject to universal building codes, correct?

I forgot their exact name but, they are intended to prevent slums etc.

they speak to mold, radon and all sorts of issues.

action has been brought there pursuant to those codes with relief and remediation awarded.

Lebanon, TN

#5 Jun 14, 2017
Good to hear. Thanks for sharing.
Now let me get back to informing those who have never lived there and don't have time for more costly BS in their lives, to maybe give a heads up.
I woulda liked to have known prior to believing the Luxury Lie.
Anonymous

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2018
This apartment is not luxury at all. When I moved in there were hairs all in the baseboard pain, loose curtain rods, missing pieces to appliances, stained carpets. The appliances are shockingly basic. I hate living here.
Private citizen

Lebanon, TN

#7 Aug 17, 2018
cardboard box wrote:
who cares?

people are "free" to move out or not move in at all.

you do know that wilson county is subject to universal building codes, correct?

I forgot their exact name but, they are intended to prevent slums etc.

they speak to mold, radon and all sorts of issues.

action has been brought there pursuant to those codes with relief and remediation awarded.
That must be easy to type all that when youve never stayed at these slummy shotty apt complexes. Theyndont follow rules its wilson county. Good ole boy system. Magna cartai agree the management at HS are inprofessional liars same thing happened to me for weed smoke. Even though i never smoked inside a lady saw me once then magically a "resident" complaimed anout it
Private citizen

Lebanon, TN

#8 Aug 17, 2018
And yes appliances super basic. Not worth it just go anywhere else updating apartments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dakota and nick Farris 8 hr Lola 6
Psychic and tarot card reader 13 hr Imo 38
homewreckers that sleep with married men? (Oct '14) 17 hr Slabby 22
Boat repair shops? 21 hr Boater 8
News Cops' warning: Don't drink & drive (Sep '09) Thu Quess 7
Stephanie Herron Wed Popcorn 1
Someone else's mail Sep 18 Tennessee Ridge Tn 2

Cleveland Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages