lebanon marine. Kirby Daniels

lebanon marine. Kirby Daniels

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Since: Feb 12

Winnsboro, SC

#1 Feb 17, 2012
This man screwed me royally. If anyone has had problems let's hear about it.
So vain

Mooresville, NC

#2 Mar 11, 2012
I'm a great guy!
customer

United States

#3 May 27, 2012
We took our boat to him and he fixed it. we have had no problems at all very helpful and honest. we know many people who get there boats fixed there and they all think a lot of him.
fishman1993

Cumming, GA

#4 Jun 20, 2012
customer wrote:
We took our boat to him and he fixed it. we have had no problems at all very helpful and honest. we know many people who get there boats fixed there and they all think a lot of him.
there is nothing honest about Kirby. He is a liar and crook and will not stand behind his work. He puts up a good front until he does something stupid and then won't fix it!!! A lot of people have been screwed by this man.
lol

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2012
fishman1993 wrote:
<quoted text> there is nothing honest about Kirby. He is a liar and crook and will not stand behind his work. He puts up a good front until he does something stupid and then won't fix it!!! A lot of people have been screwed by this man.
Stop being a bitch and hiding behind a computer and go to him yourself!
buster fron nashville

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 6, 2012
awsum mechanic an treated me fair . fixed an electrical problem on my boat. was thorough and part came in quickly as promised . will send more work his way if i need it.

Since: Feb 12

Shelbyville, TN

#8 Feb 20, 2013
buster fron nashville wrote:
awsum mechanic an treated me fair . fixed an electrical problem on my boat. was thorough and part came in quickly as promised . will send more work his way if i need it.
not a very smart man.
Customer

Loudon, TN

#10 Sep 6, 2014
What a crook...
larry nicklason

Charlotte, NC

#11 Sep 10, 2014
I own 3 boats and live in franklin tn. I was recommended to kirby several years ago. He has always been fair and honest to me. He actually saved me alot of money when I brought my first boat to him. when a big mercury dealer told me my motor was bad and needed rebuilding for almost 4000.00 kerby checked it out and called and explained it was a bad head gasket.$100 fix!!! So my faith is in him and he's the only mechanic that touches my boats and ive recommended him to countless people with no issue's that ive ever heard. Just thought I'd give you my experiences with kirby. Thanks
beentook

Seymour, TN

#12 Nov 6, 2014
The point is.... When he screws up and it has to come out of his pocket your screwed. Lol. Good luck with that.
Ustupid

United States

#13 Dec 11, 2014
beentook wrote:
The point is.... When he screws up and it has to come out of his pocket your screwed. Lol. Good luck with that.
So you keep saying fisherman1993 over and over and over. You need to learn when you are dead lay down! Get over it!
roadwrecker

Tampa, FL

#14 Dec 11, 2014
Ustupid wrote:
<quoted text>
So you keep saying fisherman1993 over and over and over. You need to learn when you are dead lay down! Get over it!
Fisherman 1993=thumper
Dissatisfied Customer

Topton, NC

#15 Dec 13, 2014
roadwrecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Fisherman 1993=thumper
stupid &@$@ people. Lol
Dissatisfied Customer

Topton, NC

#16 Dec 13, 2014
roadwrecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Fisherman 1993=thumper
Lol. This is "Thumper". Not fishman. If anyone has a problem with me fell free to give me a call. I'd be glad to solve it for you. As for me and Kirby, he wasn't man enough to stand behind his work. Period. I've seen I'm not the only one. And people are still talking so that's cool. &#128521; hope you have a GREAT day.
Ustupid

Sweetwater, TN

#17 Dec 13, 2014
Dissatisfied Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. This is "Thumper". Not fishman. If anyone has a problem with me fell free to give me a call. I'd be glad to solve it for you. As for me and Kirby, he wasn't man enough to stand behind his work. Period. I've seen I'm not the only one. And people are still talking so that's cool. &#128521; hope you have a GREAT day.
Your a idiot! You continue to bitch about something for like 3 yrs. Come on dude drop it already! Man up and let it go! You look like a dumbass!
Dissatisfied Customer

United States

#18 Jan 14, 2015
Ustupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a idiot! You continue to bitch about something for like 3 yrs. Come on dude drop it already! Man up and let it go! You look like a dumbass!
Lmao!!! Thank you!! Keep fueling the fire!!!! It will NEVER stop until Kirby MANS UP and makes it right. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amazon hiring fully underway in Middle Tennessee (May '12) 3 hr shobobby 1,236
Leopard hat blonde 6 hr observation 5
Adam hindelang Cynthia vanwinkle 16 hr Anonymous 1
nathan sanders 18 hr soundsboutright. 5
One night stand- Shamika 20 hr Johnny Bravo 1
ashley of lebanon 21 hr alabamaslammer 6
Pfg driver Wed Kinky 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages