MNH33

Lebanon, TN

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Does anyone know Julie Bartlett? I heard she cheated on her husband with a cop??? If anyone knows any gossip please respond....
Tell it like it is

Nashville, TN

#2 Aug 10, 2013
MNH33 wrote:
Does anyone know Julie Bartlett? I heard she cheated on her husband with a cop??? If anyone knows any gossip please respond....
I know some gossip on her if it's the same Julie Bartlett that was married to the guy name Lanny She has 3 kids? If it is I have some good gossip on this chick and seen it with my own eyes!
Not Telling

Jonesville, SC

#3 Aug 24, 2013
@ "Tell it like it is"

That's her... what's the gossip?? I'd love to hear it !
Tell it like it is

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2013
Not Telling wrote:
@ "Tell it like it is"
That's her... what's the gossip?? I'd love to hear it !
I seen her messing around with a guy his last name is Sutton and he is married and he has kids I watched her get in his truck and was practically in his lap and what is really crazy we was in the line to pick our kids up from school. I couldn't believe my eyes! Then a few days later I ran into them at Kroger in the parking lot. Then I started hearing things from others so I was like ok I wasn't seeing things. She is definitely one of those women you got to be careful around she is a home wrecker
When and where

Charlotte, NC

#5 Aug 28, 2013
When did you see this and which school were they at?
MNH33

Lebanon, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2013
Thanks for the info. Yeah that's her alright....She is with a cop now from Lebanon, I cant believe this woman works as a CPA and acts like a teenager.... Anyway she works in Brentwood I wonder who would know anything about her from there? Well I just wonder what that damn cops wife thinks about her that's my question. Maybe someone could find out..LOL
Tell it like it is

Nashville, TN

#7 Sep 2, 2013
MNH33 wrote:
Thanks for the info. Yeah that's her alright....She is with a cop now from Lebanon, I cant believe this woman works as a CPA and acts like a teenager.... Anyway she works in Brentwood I wonder who would know anything about her from there? Well I just wonder what that damn cops wife thinks about her that's my question. Maybe someone could find out..LOL
Yep acts like she is a teenager. Is bestfriends with her daughters instead of a parent to them lets guys stay the night and everything she is a piece of work. Who is this new man of hers?
Not Telling

Spruce Pine, NC

#8 Sep 2, 2013
I heard the same thing about her and her daughters.

So the new guy.... What happened to ol what's his face.. Greg Metcalf? I heard she cheated on her husband with him and got pissed when her husband filed for divorce and upgraded to a really hot chick! What's that all about?
Not Telling

Spruce Pine, NC

#9 Sep 2, 2013
Tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep acts like she is a teenager. Is bestfriends with her daughters instead of a parent to them lets guys stay the night and everything she is a piece of work. Who is this new man of hers?
I don't know anything about her new man. Maybe she has more then one, that wouldn't surprise me in the least!

So is it true that she was pissed when her husband filed for divorce after he found her cheating and has been with his new girl for a while now?
Marissa Bartlett

United States

#10 Aug 13, 2014
Not Telling wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about her new man. Maybe she has more then one, that wouldn't surprise me in the least!
So is it true that she was pissed when her husband filed for divorce after he found her cheating and has been with his new girl for a while now?
People are so immature lol. Talking about someone this way. It's more than likely my dads ass.
Does anyone know what they're talking about? Umm no. You don't. She was NOT pissed about the divorce. It NEEDED to be done. The split between them happened cause my dad was on steroids and was arrested for domestic abuse on us! My dad had a girlfriend BEFORE he filed and openly told ME he was sleeping with we while he was legally married still. Now if anything else needs to be said, come talk to us.
And if this is my dad or someone he knows, FUCK OFF and go to hell :) thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why women let themselves go and become lazy (Apr '13) Fri Big En 19
Robbie Johnson .widowed fiance and children Feb 26 nancy 3
Look Who Got Busted Again! (May '14) Feb 24 caughtup 2
does anyone know (May '09) Feb 24 concerned citizen 10
Ruby Tuesday on west main is.... Feb 24 Bluedevil1998 4
How does sex feel? good or bad? (Jul '10) Feb 22 Repulsed 53
have you loaned money to jamie walker and he di... Feb 18 John 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web