First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jennifer cook

Lebanon, TN

#21 Oct 20, 2013
The videos were posted by myself and my boyfriend and the fact they were used in the manner they are being used for is what makes me so upset...i am not a bad person and i do not make my choices based on the sheriffs deparment...should me deciding to dance or blow bubbles and it makes you uncomfortable i am sorry
Proof

Lebanon, TN

#22 Oct 20, 2013
I believe its the innapropriate relationships that you have with several at the jail that upset people not your sad bootie shake and "blowing" bubbles.
Sam

Lebanon, TN

#23 Oct 20, 2013
Actually the administration is who the people are concerned with. Your conduct will always be judged by the position you hold, but the administration is what the people expect to act in a professional manner at all times.. That's including acting like married men.
Gen hatten

Morganton, NC

#24 Oct 21, 2013
What can I say bitches blow bubbles lol
jennifer cook

Tampa, FL

#25 Oct 21, 2013
I would be more concerned with your job status once they figure out who you are versus my "inappropriate relationships"
chuck

Lebanon, TN

#26 Oct 21, 2013
Proof wrote:
I believe its the innapropriate relationships that you have with several at the jail that upset people not your sad bootie shake and "blowing" bubbles.
Sounds like someones blowing more than just bubbles.
QueenAx2

Lebanon, TN

#27 Oct 26, 2013
correct me if im wrong, and I have NOT looked at the videos yet. whats goin on here is a 'random video' of 'some random girl & her bf' has been posted and NOW its being said that 'this girl' is a slut that screws the sheriff? lol that this video is actually a dash cam video from a patrol car, not a cell phone video? am I getting all this? hod did a real cell phone video of innocent bf gf interactions get twisted into such a story? I am truly asking whats going on here and like I said, correct me if im wrong...I have not watched the video yet still..
it is what it is

United States

#28 Oct 26, 2013
Sounds like a bunch of cry-babies picking on the only thing they could come up with , and made up bs to suit their whimpering. Tenn. Is a "work at will " state. Look that up at tn.gov . If ya don't like your job, go find another cuz it's the same EVERY WHERE!!! Or run for office. This young lady has a slander suit just waiting to be enacted. If you didn't know you can file a claim and get the names of the cry babies, Go blow those bubbles.
jennifer cook

Lebanon, TN

#29 Oct 26, 2013
Thank you queen...you can believe that the videos were innocent and involved me and my boyfriend only...sadly you can no longer view the videos cuz my boyfriend set them as private cuz he is very upset in the manner they were used...as far as everything else that was said about my "inappropriate relationships" is people need to check their facts on what happened and why it happened...and for it is what it is dont let red come out cuz you are right slander is a bitch and i wont take it once i find out who it is
Big brother

United States

#30 Oct 27, 2013
To prove slander, you must prove that the accusations against you are false. That's going to be hard to prove here..just sayin...
it is what it is

United States

#31 Oct 28, 2013
Whose cell phone is not a dash cam?
Question

Greenville, SC

#32 Oct 29, 2013
Big brother wrote:
To prove slander, you must prove that the accusations against you are false. That's going to be hard to prove here..just sayin...
How so ???

Since: Oct 13

Asheville, NC

#33 Oct 30, 2013
Hey who types warrants there?? Mine didn't get delivered because of a typo. Someone typed Jerry instead of Terry. My lawyer said he put the right name on it. This was back in Sept. and I didn't find out till just recently.. now thanks to that typo I have to get another warrant issued. Makes me wonder if they will type it right this time.
Big brother

Faith, NC

#34 Oct 30, 2013
1911 A1 45 auto wrote:
Hey who types warrants there?? Mine didn't get delivered because of a typo. Someone typed Jerry instead of Terry. My lawyer said he put the right name on it. This was back in Sept. and I didn't find out till just recently.. now thanks to that typo I have to get another warrant issued. Makes me wonder if they will type it right this time.
I hate to say this but you are being railroaded..it happened to me and it sounds like it is happening to you..the best thing you can do us keep copies of everything, fire your lawyer, and do everything yourself!!! A lot of lawyers in this town, do things deliberately so the criminals get away!!! Don't let it happen to you!!! I'm almost $30,000 in debt dealing with a criminal!!! Whoever you are, please wise up and don't trust them!!! None of them!!! The good ole boy system still exists and I'm not too sure that the hillbilly mafia isn't still going strong either!!! They try to keep people quiet in these parts!!! Start fighting back against injustice!!! And I promise you will get somewhere..as for the videos here and my comment about slander, you have to prove the accusations are false..I went to school with the interim sheriff and I can tell you with 100% accuracy that is him laughing and talking in the video..as for whoever p. Skeen is, I think that's a made up name to cover up the truth..narcs, sociopaths, and psychopaths always have a hidden agenda!!!!
Concerned tax payer

Lebanon, TN

#35 Oct 30, 2013
What about sheriff son? Was hired and sent to academy before anyone.
1911 A1 45 auto

Asheville, NC

#36 Oct 31, 2013
Big brother wrote:
<quoted text> I hate to say this but you are being railroaded..it happened to me and it sounds like it is happening to you..the best thing you can do us keep copies of everything, fire your lawyer, and do everything yourself!!! A lot of lawyers in this town, do things deliberately so the criminals get away!!! Don't let it happen to you!!! I'm almost $30,000 in debt dealing with a criminal!!! Whoever you are, please wise up and don't trust them!!! None of them!!! The good ole boy system still exists and I'm not too sure that the hillbilly mafia isn't still going strong either!!! They try to keep people quiet in these parts!!! Start fighting back against injustice!!! And I promise you will get somewhere..as for the videos here and my comment about slander, you have to prove the accusations are false..I went to school with the interim sheriff and I can tell you with 100% accuracy that is him laughing and talking in the video..as for whoever p. Skeen is, I think that's a made up name to cover up the truth..narcs, sociopaths, and psychopaths always have a hidden agenda!!!!
The people Im up against know EVERYONE in Lebanon. This is NOT fair as I was wrongfully evicted and wasn't allowed back on the property to get my stuff. I was living with my boyfriend and his family. My boyfriend decided he wanted my daughter instead of me..thats fine.. all I want is my belongings back. They have most of my winter clothes including my coat. They also have other things of mine and refuse to give them back. I have been trying since Sept.6th to get my stuff with NO help from the sheriffs office. They said get a new warrant with the right name on it. How many times times do I have to do this??? The first warrant was right but somehow mysteriously got the wrong name typed on it. They need to hire someone who can spell OR are they just protecting each other???
Big brother

Prosperity, SC

#37 Oct 31, 2013
1911 A1 45 auto wrote:
<quoted text> The people Im up against know EVERYONE in Lebanon. This is NOT fair as I was wrongfully evicted and wasn't allowed back on the property to get my stuff. I was living with my boyfriend and his family. My boyfriend decided he wanted my daughter instead of me..thats fine.. all I want is my belongings back. They have most of my winter clothes including my coat. They also have other things of mine and refuse to give them back. I have been trying since Sept.6th to get my stuff with NO help from the sheriffs office. They said get a new warrant with the right name on it. How many times times do I have to do this??? The first warrant was right but somehow mysteriously got the wrong name typed on it. They need to hire someone who can spell OR are they just protecting each other???
yes, you are being railroaded and set up by your attorney..it's possible the sheriffs office can also be involved..I am just curious..you mention your lawyer in the previous post..please tell me your lawyers first name is not Adam in this case..if it is, you better be doing everything yourself!!!! From the sound of all of this, you need to fire that lawyer and represent yourself pro se..somebody doesn't want you to get your stuff back and somebody else is helping them!!!!!!
Big brother

Prosperity, SC

#38 Oct 31, 2013
Big brother wrote:
<quoted text>yes, you are being railroaded and set up by your attorney..it's possible the sheriffs office can also be involved..I am just curious..you mention your lawyer in the previous post..please tell me your lawyers first name is not Adam in this case..if it is, you better be doing everything yourself!!!! From the sound of all of this, you need to fire that lawyer and represent yourself pro se..somebody doesn't want you to get your stuff back and somebody else is helping them!!!!!!
since this is a civil case, you can pay $170 and file a handwritten petition in small claims court..if I were you, I'd drop the lawyer and show these narcs you can do it yourself!!!!
done wrong

Loudon, TN

#39 Nov 1, 2013
Big brother wrote:
<quoted text>since this is a civil case, you can pay $170 and file a handwritten petition in small claims court..if I were you, I'd drop the lawyer and show these narcs you can do it yourself!!!!
If she had the money..she would. That's why she couldn't appeal her case in Carthage against them.(she had a vandalism and phone harassment charge against them in Carthage) In Lebanon, She has already paid out $400 retainer,$170 for the typo warrant,$28 to re issue the warrant. She is on SSI and only gets $710 a month to live on. Why don't they just give her stuff back and leave her alone? The owner of Johnson Earthworks Inc.,him and his dad Terry L.Johnson Sr.,are the ones doing this to her. As for her lawyer I don't know his name but he is in Lebanon.
trying hard

Locust, NC

#40 Nov 1, 2013
Big brother wrote:
<quoted text>since this is a civil case, you can pay $170 and file a handwritten petition in small claims court..if I were you, I'd drop the lawyer and show these narcs you can do it yourself!!!!
I wonder if my warrant will have the right name on it this time? We shall see and if I have any more problems I will contact whoever I need to get it done right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radio Sun hap 1
T&p auction in cleveland Sun Concerned buyer 1
Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) Sun In the closet 765
Amanda Smith Is a woman with no morals (May '14) Sat thissux 4
nawlins (Sep '12) Dec 14 newcuck 4
Review: Windshield Repair Guy (Nov '12) Dec 12 Pavlos Lombardi 2
Why Is CLEVELAND BANNER Constantly Promoting Wa... (May '12) Dec 12 ToCold 16
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cleveland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cleveland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

NFL 6:21AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:21 PM
Falcons hoping for 0-0 fresh start in playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Steven Jackson undergoing further testing on quad