cleveland housing authority

cleveland housing authority

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

fedup

Georgetown, TN

#1 Oct 27, 2010
Why does the Cleveland Housing Authority allow drug dealers to rent a low income housing unit? I always thought that gov apartments and section 8 housing was only for the needy.
just me

Georgetown, TN

#2 Oct 28, 2010
I sure hate to hear that someone else is having problems with the CHA. I have called CHA for years now to remove this one lady and her 22 family members from a house in our neighborhood to no avail. They live there basically rent free, get food stamps and government checks and make nothing but trouble for our neighborhood. Time after time I have reported this family and the Cleveland Housing office will tell me to call the landlord. One will put the responsibility on the other and nothing ever gets done. So good luck getting something done if you do have a problem because trust me dealing with the Cleveland Housing Authority will get you nowhere. I even had one lady there tell me that she had been working in that office for years and they don't pay her enough to do her job anymore...GOOD LUCK!
just me

Cleveland, TN

#4 Dec 8, 2010
Does anyone have a solution for this problem or know of any office that could help with this matter?
just me

Cleveland, TN

#6 Dec 10, 2010
I have called everyone that I know to call. I've had meetings with the landlord, the housing authority several times, the people over the housing authority in Nashville, the police, and judge...so if you know anyone else that I should call then let me know.
just me

Cleveland, TN

#8 Dec 11, 2010
Seeing as I did not start this forum in the first place, looks like there is two of us with the same problem.
just me

Cleveland, TN

#9 Dec 11, 2010
and would YOUR name be Paul or Myra?
just me

Cleveland, TN

#11 Dec 12, 2010
ok then you must be one of those free loaders that I'm talking about then. Get a job and take care of yourself!
just me

Cleveland, TN

#13 Dec 14, 2010
GREAT! Just found out that yet another (3rd)generation of free loaders will be born to the house with many family members which abuse the system and continues to get away with it.
Really

Cleveland, TN

#14 Dec 15, 2010
Yes,it is the truth. I know who Just Me is talking about. Ive called the housing authority myself SEVERAL times.Nothing has been done. Ive watched dope deals go down, kids having sex in the yard, domestic violence. You name it, Ive seen it! The neighborhood used to be nice. Ive counted more than 20 people living AT THE SAME TIME in a 3 bedroom house. Its insane.
just me

Cleveland, TN

#16 Dec 16, 2010
okokok wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull out a video camera and start taping it, then file a legal complaint with the DA instead of the PD.
Trust me I've done it all. Video taped and everything. Every time I send some more evidence to the Cleveland Housing Authority they act as if they did not find anything wrong at the resident after doing a home inspection, then when I complain again they start a new file on the family. Just a few days ago I sent in a facebook status where a 18 year old male is living there, not going to school or working and has his pregnant underage girlfriend living there now. Also we have be complaining about the old abandon cars that has been sitting out there for years on years, not to mention the trash that is piled up in the driveway. The Housing Authority will never do anything to stop it. It really wouldn't be that hard to bust them all for abusing the system but they just don't want to do it because I have spoke my mind one two many times and pissed them off for not doing their job.
just me

Cleveland, TN

#18 Dec 16, 2010
Again yet another free loader mouthing off on the subject in fear that this topic may one day get their free funds ripped from them and they would be forced to get off their lazy butts and work for a living....so who is the real paranoid nutjob?
just me

Cleveland, TN

#20 Dec 17, 2010
HA!..must have pushed a button. I have no time for you or your kind. Maybe one day when you get out of the system and start taking care of yourself and having your own home then but only then will you understand the meaning of a peaceful neighborhood. Good luck pulling yourself up out of that ditch, looks like you got yourself pretty far down in that hole.
just me

Cleveland, TN

#21 Dec 17, 2010
Also one more thing Imfao12345, fuuuuu, toolate and Yummmy1...if you wasn't so delusional and paranoid maybe you would stop changing your name so many times in fear of being found out who you really are....be careful with that cause you never know when it may come back and bite you.
just me

Cleveland, TN

#23 Dec 31, 2010
HA! So I see you deleted your post, all 4 of them from different names...hahahaha..but not before I found out your true identity...Just goes to show that YOU are the paranoid one.
i know the truth

Wilmington, NC

#25 Jan 15, 2013
First off lets see is it paul? oh no its( just me) right? lol your a joke.and no before you say I'm another low life. that lives in your dumps just know your wrong. I'm not i own my own home and don't need your hand outs and you don't scare me cause i know the truth about you your just a low life with a title. lol really trying to bully these people. that hole office down there is a joke and if anyone wants to know why paul want get raid of your problems its because he gets pay offs right paul and the hoes well you don't get raid of the people you sleep with right paul and you come on here telling these people you can find out who they are your an idiot. you can't do shit you have know pull people don't be scared of him he's a punk be cause the people that paying him off well its because he's scared of them people but know if you right stuff on here he cant find out who you are no one can that's just him trying to scare people in to not saying any thing that will look bad on him but your to late you all look bad the ones that's not a hore hopper well there all doppie. so yeah don't be scared say what you wish and paul that's just me
Anonymous

Kodak, TN

#26 Mar 29, 2013
i hate clev housing athority!!!! i dnt know how they got their jobs!!! your suppose to help people not look down on them!!!!!! hell all i want is a fax sent back which i know they have got but their so so so busyyyyy!!!!!! they cant fax a damn paper backk hell im not asking for much.. do your job
Made in China

United States

#27 May 29, 2013
What kind of reputation does Cleveland Housing Authority have and what is the public housing community like there in Cleveland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John parker in his 50s 13 hr Friend 2
News Carolyn Melinda Hembree 19 hr TONIA Hembree 1
Julia Adams DVM arrested Apr 23 Wondering 2
Looking for a girl Apr 23 King Ad-Rock 3
Do you know what "nemesis" means, kiddo et alia? Apr 21 Nemesis 1
Mad Maxine murdered many (Mar '12) Apr 20 Concerned 2
Anyone know Cole Goodall? Apr 20 Concerned citizen 7

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance