Charlie McKenzie is not in the wrong

Charlie McKenzie is not in the wrong

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

i support charlie

Murphy, NC

#1 Jan 31, 2013
i have known Charlie McKenzie for most of my life and i know for a fact that he serves his community the best if not better than anyone else that is on the city council or bcsd.i know each and every councilman and they are all good people but charlie is just more down to earth and will help anyone and everyone he can.for the people that knows charlie we all need to show our support and clear his good name,he is being railroaded and anyone that knows him knows this for a fact,i have never even heard him cuss much less say the n word or anything else raceist for that matter.
resident

Murphy, NC

#2 Feb 14, 2013
i cant believe more people dont support charlie and all the good things he has done for bradley county and the city of cleveland
michael w

Cleveland, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
If charlie did not say this, then I sincerely hate what is happening to him. But there are sworn affidavit by his employees. That's unacceptable. This is less about Charlie and more about protecting Cleveland. The fact that this issue is out there is enough reason to ask that he kindly steps down. Stepping down best protects our city and its integrity. Charlie is a good man....he knows this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriffs election Sep 19 Corrupted Town 16
How does sex feel? good or bad? (Jul '10) Sep 19 Steff XxX 70
New Owners of Lebanon Marine Rude! Sep 18 Tada 15
Dutches of Defeated Sep 17 Smith2 2
M @ m mars good job or bad Sep 12 Wildman 1
Need a job Sep 12 Worker 1
Womens massage Sep 10 Real talk 3

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance