george zimmerman
stand ur ground

Far Rockaway, NY

#1 May 28, 2013
its a shame that politics have brought a good person to court to defend himself for protecting his neighborhood from a wanna be thug. Martins family should shut up and go away.
Me too

Bluff City, TN

#2 May 31, 2013
I wish the martins would shut up. After they hang George Zimmerman by his goddamn right-winged neck until the piece of shit is dead. And if they don't lck him up, the MFer is dead anyway. Then I hope the Martins shut up.

Protecting his neighborhood form a kid with skittles. You rotten worthless pice off shit. I hope you get cancer this year. The world will be a better place.

No offense.
factchecker

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2013
Me too wrote:
I wish the martins would shut up. After they hang George Zimmerman by his goddamn right-winged neck until the piece of shit is dead. And if they don't lck him up, the MFer is dead anyway. Then I hope the Martins shut up.
Protecting his neighborhood form a kid with skittles. You rotten worthless pice off shit. I hope you get cancer this year. The world will be a better place.
No offense.
shows how little you know about the case. Martin was already suspected of breaking into homes in that area and HE Attacked Zimmermer. Maybe you should look at facts instead of race. As for cancer ? That really shows who the lowlife is. You cant say anything intelligent so you lash of in ignorant hatred. Thanks for proving my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I miss u 22 hr Lexus 17
New Owners of Lebanon Marine Rude! Jul 18 Pissed boat owner 1
Transgender Girl Jul 18 Sunshine 1
Dog Man Jul 15 Bill 24
News Alert: Inmate found dead at Wilson County Jail (Mar '15) Jul 14 Hmmm 12
Who is Jul 14 I wanna meet her 1
Aaron Dotson Jul 12 Countrygirl 5

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance