Calhoun Drama

Athens, TN

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Just heard that the city judge quit,tired of Walkers crap and deadbeat citizens that dont care enough to do anything about it. Only 37 voted in last election....really?? Wake up,change requires action.
Why

Cleveland, TN

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Why does Calhoun even need a police department anyway? The people can always call the county for police service when needed. All the city cops were fit for are to write traffic tickets. They are/were a joke.
Riceville Citizen

Athens, TN

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Agree.The whole city officers, managers, and officers are worthless.The city needs to be dissolved and let the county handle everything. Notice Riceville has survived fine without the politics.
tonka truck

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Calhoun Drama wrote:
Just heard that the city judge quit,tired of Walkers crap and deadbeat citizens that dont care enough to do anything about it. Only 37 voted in last election....really?? Wake up,change requires action.
it obvious that you have no clue to what your saying. All you are is a person who starts drama. Why cant you get the story straight? or at least the truth right?! It seems to me that you have a personal vendetta against Mr. Walker. You would want people to leave you alone so why cant you do the same? You all talk about the police on here.. why? sounds like your afraid of the police or got something to hide or want to break the law and you cant because you know you will get caught! you run your mouth to much and are stupid! enough said!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Oxendine 12 hr curious 18
Review: Aikido School of Cleveland (Oct '12) 19 hr Msmith 12
Lebanon Tn collector set of knives came out Cuz... Fri Wayne 3
Orthopedic surgeon (Oct '11) Thu Tylequious Jackson 21
Finance recommends hike in hotel tax rate Jan 28 STFU 1
Sebastian H. Jan 28 lmfao 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cleveland, TN (Jul '10) Jan 27 Adulteryiswrong 73
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web