life care centers of america

life care centers of america

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

dennis matthews

Cleveland, TN

#1 Jun 12, 2010
is it just my imgination or did a crack addict rape an 88 yrs old woman recently in one of our cherished nursing homes. this will be interesting. maybe i have an unfounded hatrid towards them. you decide. see how good ole cleveland handles this disgrace.

Breaux Bridge, LA

#2 Jun 13, 2010
The staff at the Dayton Tn. life care center should be charged with abetting this POS. They saw this violent criminal wandering all over this facility and did nothing. Were the staff smoking crack too? Or were they to lazy to put down their magazine and their bucket of chicken to do anything, anything at all?!!
dennis matthews

Cleveland, TN

#3 Jun 15, 2010
i said this a few yrs back and still believe it will happen. sooner or later citizens will face the obvious truth. life care centers are a disgrace. why will our citizens not stand up. i know that many don't have other options but that is not an excuse to be silent on this. these places are a fly by night operation that simply do not staff or research employees. they simply do not care. it is without doubt one of the most tragic and humiliating thing a person could go through. it is scare tactics, starting with the employees, ram rodded thru middle management. it is simply no more than show me the money or find another job. the watch dogs are paid off. no notice inspections are leaked and then pencil whipped. federal government is ripped off. look at what happened in chattanooga. it was so bad patients had to be relocated and medicaid jumped ship. still, it was swept under the rug. just how much of these criminal actions towards our elderly must go on before decent people of this country stand up. these people are our mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Liberty State Bank On West Main Street 1 hr TnT 8
Steak or hamburger helper 6 hr That guy 3
Looking for good beauty shop (Oct '14) 7 hr Stylegoddess 9
Roy Terry Orthopedic is a CROOK 7 hr hmmmmm 7
News Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 17 hr Little red riding... 178
bowater 21 hr thanks 6
2 Dead after Shooting at Don Fox Park Tue WhatHappened 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages