Jordan Easley new FBC preacher

Jordan Easley new FBC preacher

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Concerned

Jackson, TN

#1 Aug 6, 2018
Anyone no why he left his other church? I heard he was going through money like water there.
EBC Member

Jackson, TN

#2 Aug 12, 2018
Concerned wrote:
Anyone no why he left his other church? I heard he was going through money like water there.
. The church is almost out of debt. He probably made some money mistakes early on in his ministry which is to be expected when you are learned not to be the senior pastor
Reformer

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2018
We just got rid of our pastor Jordan Easley here in Jackson Tn. First Baptist in your town just picked him up. The big problem we had was when he started selling Holy Land Trips and refused to disclose the financial details to us. I noticed he’s already started pitching his for profit holy land trips to FBC. We had no problem with him hosting the trip,the problem came when he refused to fully disclose the financial details
Hey

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2018
He recites great sermons written for him by docent research group! His last church found out they were paying them tens of thousands of dollars for “his” sermons!
Logan

United States

#7 Wednesday Nov 21
daddy is on the payroll now......wonder why his last church refused that demand.

You folks are blinded by the weekly baptisms to notice the money being spent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops' warning: Don't drink & drive (Sep '09) Tue Hydra 14
Why is Adam Parrish not practicing law as much ... (Jun '14) Sun Adam Parrish 6
Donnie Lee Payne Dec 13 Curious 1
Brandi goodner Dec 13 Bro 2
Caitlin Pitcock (Jul '16) Dec 12 Painter 3
News Candies Creek area parents eye rezoning Dec 12 Citizen 1
Stacey Dillon (Aug '15) Dec 8 The mother 2

Cleveland Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages