Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zeke

Paris, TN

#9753 Aug 18, 2014
Doug McCockiner wrote:
Can I come hunt nyg gurhs in Tennessee?
We get to hunt for them down here in Alabamm...
Better if you go to Detroit or southcentrl LA. Your doing so, and your early demise would do much to improve the state of the world.
chris irwin

Knoxville, TN

#9754 Aug 19, 2014
This is retarded and yet more government regulation on something that is already perfectly legal and under zero danger. Pure political posturing.
doe resident

Jonesborough, TN

#9755 Aug 19, 2014
People should hunt on their own land or gvt. land designated for hunting. They kill everything on their own all year round then start on other property when season opens or they aggravate a property owner even when they have been told there was no hunting allowed.
rights

Covington, VA

#9757 Aug 23, 2014
It's everyone's right to do things, yet our government can control our every move
Johnny Smith

Knoxville, TN

#9758 Aug 23, 2014
Independent wrote:
Vote yes to head off the PETA nutbags that want to outlaw hunting, fishing, keeping of pets, http://www.nabacar.com/Blog/ArtMID/509/Articl... used cars near you livestock husbandry, research, eating meat, etc.
in favor of rights for hunters
Hunters are pussles

Fort Myers, FL

#9760 Aug 27, 2014
Hopefully Hillary bans hunting when she wins by landslide in 2016. She's going to win by a larger margin than that rotten brain alzheimer idiot reagan did in 1984.

Until hunting is banned, I'll keep collecting trash bags full of hair from the barber shops and sprinkling it by tree stands.

It's really too bad more people don't tamper with the tree stands themselves, to cause these camoflaged cowards injury, or better yet death.
Leroy

Spencer, TN

#9761 Aug 27, 2014
So it's o.k. to kill people not animals...
Wondering

Big Sandy, TN

#9762 Aug 27, 2014
Hunters are pussles wrote:
Hopefully Hillary bans hunting when she wins by landslide in 2016. She's going to win by a larger margin than that rotten brain alzheimer idiot reagan did in 1984.
Until hunting is banned, I'll keep collecting trash bags full of hair from the barber shops and sprinkling it by tree stands.
It's really too bad more people don't tamper with the tree stands themselves, to cause these camoflaged cowards injury, or better yet death.
I don't hunt, but I have no problem with anybody that does. So, here's what I'd like to know...what does sprinkling human hair by the deer stands, do?
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#9763 Aug 28, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hunt, but I have no problem with anybody that does. So, here's what I'd like to know...what does sprinkling human hair by the deer stands, do?
Common sense tells people with a brain that it is a repellent. The animal smells it.

Good grief Senior, you are even dumber than I thought.

By the way everyone...Wondering is WT Senior. She insists she never uses other aliases.

She got caught on August 25, on the governor thread, page 7250.

By the way Senior, you like to brag how liberal you are. Are you aware that being pro hunting is supported by Conservatives and not liberals?
TheRealZeke

Paris, TN

#9764 Aug 28, 2014
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about the herds of "starving" animals too.
So, hunters who are killing animals are doing the animal a big favor.
Jim

Knoxville, TN

#9766 Aug 30, 2014
Dont kill animals
The InfoWar

United States

#9767 Aug 30, 2014
VOTE YES ON THE ****TN INCOME TAX BAN IN NOV**** BANS ALL STATE LOCALS INCOME TAXES IN TN
WWW.INFOWARS.COM

tell eveyone
miss tuffet

Perris, CA

#9768 Aug 31, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense tells people with a brain that it is a repellent. The animal smells it.
By the way everyone...Wondering is WT Senior. She insists she never uses other aliases.
By the way Senior, you like to brag how liberal you are. Are you aware that being pro hunting is supported by Conservatives and not liberals?
How did she get caught ,when she told everyone on the site that she we gonna start using names regarding her replys??
-Come again toe jam with your carefully constructed fantasy world to back your capability to see things for as they really are not-
In other words -- go on believing your lies that you so often tell yourself
miss tuffet

Perris, CA

#9769 Aug 31, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Toe jam..do you even have a mind of your own ?? Or you just a drone with your list and goggle downloads? Cheat sheets galore, alphabetized for quick reference.. a drone is a toe jam who clones themselves after the imput of fox news tea party Google sites and the cookie cutter ways of the politicians want there drones to be..
..- no mind just a drone repeating what they read .
Fastening themselves to be a perfect tea party stepford.
,but deep down u will always be (Toe Jam) to me
Average

United States

#9770 Sep 1, 2014
miss tuffet wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Toe jam..do you even have a mind of your own ?? Or you just a drone with your list and goggle downloads? Cheat sheets galore, alphabetized for quick reference.. a drone is a toe jam who clones themselves after the imput of fox news tea party Google sites and the cookie cutter ways of the politicians want there drones to be..
..- no mind just a drone repeating what they read .
Fastening themselves to be a perfect tea party stepford.
,but deep down u will always be (Toe Jam) to me
The average Fox News viewer has no college education, and an average income of 18,000 a year. Why are they pro republican? If I didn't know better, I'd think they were idiots.
Yes

Livingston, TN

#9771 Sep 5, 2014
I will vote yes!
WHAT___

Crossville, TN

#9772 Sep 5, 2014
Stop Killing Gods Doves wrote:
<quoted text>
a small loving kind bird that does no harm to anyone or anything?
What about the farmer who's trying to raise a corn crop and it gets decimated by doves?? That's harmful to someone's livelihood. What if the harmless doves ate 30+% of your paycheck? Wouldn't that harm you?
qwerty

Antioch, TN

#9773 Sep 5, 2014
Shu up! They all making money! The government bring in so much money from hunting! Fishing!Ducks!
Farmers pay out, and stores overcharge! Its a money thing so hush it up
WHAT___ wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the farmer who's trying to raise a corn crop and it gets decimated by doves?? That's harmful to someone's livelihood. What if the harmless doves ate 30+% of your paycheck? Wouldn't that harm you?
jack

Morristown, TN

#9774 Sep 7, 2014
Really
Grammar Police

Morristown, TN

#9775 Sep 7, 2014
jack wrote:
Really
1. Spam Post.
2. One-word Sentence
3. Lack of Punctuation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pam Smith or Pam Hilliard 6 hr Mmmmm 6
Ronnie Goad 11 hr wondering 4
Morgan Hays 12 hr Mary Ellen 1
What happened to Jeremy Sams 14 hr Annabelle 2
Looking for best place to buy mattress? 23 hr Buddy 1
Wacker is evil, a puppet of the E.U, new Roman ... Sat housestark 4
Mother like daughters economics vs love Sat Amy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages