Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. what time is it? Well, you said that you like to answer questions.:)
You remind me alot of "Vet".:)

"Done my Homework" I think we should get this thread back on topic. This is about hunting rights. The moderators do not like it when we get off track. I really don't think there is any need to let men kill for game anyway. So if they loose their rights to hunt and kill innocent creatures just for game then we have a problem.
Huh

Floral City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
Gunt
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. what time is it? Well, you said that you like to answer questions.:)
You remind me alot of "Vet".:)
8:22 am.

Perhaps Vet and I see some of the same trends.

http://www.americanthinker.com/video/2013/01/...

How many have ridiculed Sarah Palin, yet she called it when she said this administration would tie health care to gun rights/control.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
"Done my Homework" I think we should get this thread back on topic. This is about hunting rights. The moderators do not like it when we get off track. I really don't think there is any need to let men kill for game anyway. So if they loose their rights to hunt and kill innocent creatures just for game then we have a problem.
Hmmm. Let me see, didn't I post something to that effect about 19 hours ago?
Done my homework wrote:
Well, I think we've taken this as far afield as we can, and should get back to the main topic of this thread, but thanks to all for the indulgence and space to take a tangent.:-)
Post 8631

Funny thing though, a single issue is like a single thread in a tapestry, woven through cloud, sky, tree, grass, flower, horse, and rider. To limit what part of that thread we can explore is to limit the picture we can see, or show others, resulting in a form of tunnel vision usually referred to as "Compartmentalization ".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
8:22 am.
Perhaps Vet and I see some of the same trends.
http://www.americanthinker.com/video/2013/01/...
How many have ridiculed Sarah Palin, yet she called it when she said this administration would tie health care to gun rights/control.
Well, maybe I missed something, but I cannot see how the Admistration has tied Healthcare to Gun Rights/Control in any way. It is perfectly obvious that the Shooter at Newtown was Mentally Ill , he has been diagnosed with a Mental Abnormality, but other than that, I've not seen anybody in the Administration tying Healthcare to Gun Rights/Control. and Sarah Palin wouldn't have the intelligence to know it, if it did. I guess now she has convenienced you that she's a Fortune Teller with an ability to see into the future, also. Honey, when it comes to Sarah Palin, you need to start thing with the "Head" that sits on your shoulders, not the "other" one!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe I missed something, but I cannot see how the Admistration has tied Healthcare to Gun Rights/Control in any way. It is perfectly obvious that the Shooter at Newtown was Mentally Ill , he has been diagnosed with a Mental Abnormality, but other than that, I've not seen anybody in the Administration tying Healthcare to Gun Rights/Control. and Sarah Palin wouldn't have the intelligence to know it, if it did. I guess now she has convenienced you that she's a Fortune Teller with an ability to see into the future, also. Honey, when it comes to Sarah Palin, you need to start thing with the "Head" that sits on your shoulders, not the "other" one!
Have you not heard of the billions of dollars spent on victims of gun violence? Maybe that's a right place, right time thing.

As for Sarah Palin, she's really not my type. Though not stupid by any means, she's still too much the "Soccer Mom" for me. Really can't think of another term that fits her. Gotta give her props for living in Alaska though. That's one seriously hard environment for anyone.
GOOD MORNING VIETNAM

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Vote Yes! Vote No! Dont Vote at all!any of the above not this bunch of bull that this Post has turned into somehow.on with the Pros and Cons of this Amendment.OK?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Done and done, GMV.
Viewer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Hey Done my home work:

I saw this and wanted to get your opinion regarding gun control. I don't like copy and paste, however, it has graphics that I think you might find interesting. There have been fewer gun killings compared to auto accidents and a like. Please tell me your thoughts. I am not interested in hearing from Linda Cooper. I have had my fill of her. And all her haters. Anyway, tell me what you think. Have a great night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you not heard of the billions of dollars spent on victims of gun violence? Maybe that's a right place, right time thing.
As for Sarah Palin, she's really not my type. Though not stupid by any means, she's still too much the "Soccer Mom" for me. Really can't think of another term that fits her. Gotta give her props for living in Alaska though. That's one seriously hard environment for anyone.
Come back when you know alittle something, but you're as dumb as they come now, on this subject. Desperate to be included in the conversation, but too lazy to learn anything about it. that's your problem.

And NO, I haven't heard a thing about billions being spent on Victims of Gun Violence...nor read anything, either.
And No, Alaska is not a "hard environment" to live in, unless you're live in one of the isolated areas...and Sarah Palin lives in the Capital City. Betcha don't know the Name of it, without looking it up.
You've been watching too many episodes of "Ice Road Truckers"!
Hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back when you know alittle something, but you're as dumb as they come now, on this subject. Desperate to be included in the conversation, but too lazy to learn anything about it. that's your problem.
And NO, I haven't heard a thing about billions being spent on Victims of Gun Violence...nor read anything, either.
And No, Alaska is not a "hard environment" to live in, unless you're live in one of the isolated areas...and Sarah Palin lives in the Capital City. Betcha don't know the Name of it, without looking it up.
You've been watching too many episodes of "Ice Road Truckers"!
I think its funny how pissed you get. She a poor excuse of a human being let alone a supposed American.
Hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

by the way you spell alittle like this " a little" idiot.
watrat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch...
Hunting rights are good

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
by the way you spell alittle like this " a little" idiot.
Picky, picky, picky!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Still being your typical rudeass self huh?
You are so fat that when you talk to yourself, its a long distance call.
Is that what you do all day and all night...look up fat slurs, and Momma and Daddy Incest slurs.
You know that's a dead givaway that you're fatter than anybody else on this Forum, AND that you've probably been molested by one or both of your Parents and /or that you're a Fat Molester, yourself!
Whenever somebody keeps repeating the same thing over and over in almost every Post, that shows that they are overly obsessed with it and that obsession is because it applies to them , in some way. So, you're telling more about yourself than you intend to, or realize, and None of it, is good!
If I had Underage Children, I wouldn't let them anywhere near you!
You're a dangerous and very sick Person, and you've proven that just by what you continuously Post.
Ralph

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you do all day and all night...look up fat slurs, and Momma and Daddy Incest slurs.
You know that's a dead givaway that you're fatter than anybody else on this Forum, AND that you've probably been molested by one or both of your Parents and /or that you're a Fat Molester, yourself!
Whenever somebody keeps repeating the same thing over and over in almost every Post, that shows that they are overly obsessed with it and that obsession is because it applies to them , in some way. So, you're telling more about yourself than you intend to, or realize, and None of it, is good!
If I had Underage Children, I wouldn't let them anywhere near you!
You're a dangerous and very sick Person, and you've proven that just by what you continuously Post.
Then that would mean you are SEVERLY MENTAL, on drugs, a tranny, teapublican ect.... because that is all you talk about.
Ralph

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don`t have to look up anything, unlike you do!! I wouldn`t go talking about anyones childhood if I were you. It was you that was molested by your sickass old perverted daddy, not me!
It was also you that literally made your kids hate you, not me, so lets not go throwing those stones, when you live in that glass shack, fatass lezbo bitch!
She is so blind by the fat. She even thinks we are the same. LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don`t have to look up anything, unlike you do!! I wouldn`t go talking about anyones childhood if I were you. It was you that was molested by your sickass old perverted daddy, not me!
It was also you that literally made your kids hate you, not me, so lets not go throwing those stones, when you live in that glass shack, fatass lezbo bitch!
Yeah, we've heard it all before from you, ad nauseum. It's all the same ole BS...no matter how many times you post it, it's going to still be a Lie! Frankly, I think you lost the ability to tell a Lie from the Truth , a long tome ago!

Folks, he'll be up all night, carrying on this Insane Bull Crap , on every Thread. He doesn't have enough Self-Control to stop himself.
But, I'll bet that he's meek as a Mouse tomorrow night, when he's in amongst those who can and will eat him alive, just for looking at them in the wrong way.
Photographer

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I will be there to snap up the pics.

Breaking news tomorrow night at 9.

Fatty falls out the front door.
Fatty breaks the chair in court.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing, DON`T forget to wear something nicer to court than you did the last time, because that 1950`s shirt and skirt were butt UGLY!Make sure it covers that fatass stomach, because it looked like two pigs fighting under a blanket in your last pic, and you just never know when a finger will click another picture, so just smile for the camera, and make sure to soak those old yellow tartar stained dentures before you walk in that courtroom tomorrow. Hopefully bad luck will be your best friend.
You really should get help for that problem of minding other peoples business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Cleveland Forum right now

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 140,784
Lebanon Secret Orgy Club 38 min vox populi 3
??? leslie plumlee saddler????? (Aug '11) 7 hr Smh 4
UFO's spotted 11 hr milkyway 18
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 18 hr WTH 8,944
dr. joyce a. brown smyrna, tn (Jun '12) 21 hr Duke Nukem 11
Real estate Wed TopDollar 5
•••
•••
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters