Jean Burger Passes Away

Jean Burger Passes Away

There are 1 comment on the Solid Gospel story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Jean Burger Passes Away. In it, Solid Gospel reports that:

Jean Burger , mother of the late Anthony Burger , passed away Friday morning, June 21, 2013, following an extended illness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Solid Gospel.

Nadean Martin

Killeen, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Randy, Clinton and family, My heart grieves to hear the news or Mrs. Burger's passing. Rest assured she is where she has long to be for many years. She can now smile as she is in the Lord's presence and home with Mr. Burger and Anthony. My years of knowing the Burger family has been my blessing. The ride has been fun but has ended all too soon. The memories are many and they will always be with me--something no one can take from me. As you know I loved Anthony so much but I was allowed to love all of you through him and your parents. I will be with you in thoughts as you attend the service tonight and may God's peace and blessings bring you all comfort during this time. I love you all.
Nadean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot black guy at CVS (Jul '15) 1 hr Jolene 23
cheating husband (Jun '14) 7 hr Just me 5
Aleshia Hackler (May '15) 13 hr Jamie 25
Tyler Worth murder (Oct '15) Mon Sabrinaholden 16
Howard pyles aka gomer Mon Beware 2
who knows Tina Olson (Aug '12) Sun Mystery Mix 9
Sheila Brown Sun Wow 2

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance