cleveland

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I'll be moving to the area in the near future. I'm curious about Cleveland. How are the schools (middle and high)? Are there activities to keep the kids busy? What about fun for the adults?

What are some of the best points? What are the worst?

Thanks.

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
cleveland wrote:
I'll be moving to the area in the near future. I'm curious about Cleveland. How are the schools (middle and high)? Are there activities to keep the kids busy? What about fun for the adults?
What are some of the best points? What are the worst?
Thanks.
The Church of God contol everything in Cleveland and if you join them you will have it made.
cleveland

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Thats interesting, could be worse.

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jan 13, 2013
cleveland wrote:
Thats interesting, could be worse.
Be sure and get your condoms and liquor form the bootleg joints before their convention because they will be sold out. And yes they dont believe in tipping the waitress that work so hard to serve them.
crushednacar

Hempstead, NY

#5 Apr 15, 2013
the local church of god is anything but of god. They are apostolic and tend to worship the god of real estate and money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Adams?? 2 hr leb native 2
Julie Bartlett 12 hr Sir Nose 3
Wilson County Jail 16 hr Stop being messy 6
Holly Beckman 19 hr Name 4
Robbie Johnson .widowed fiance and children Sat tigarlily 5
good girl Sat tiger_1987 5
late 30's early forties Jul 3 tiger_1987 2
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE