Illegal Invasion: Is Bradley County the "Easy Road" to Freedom?

Jun 14, 2007 Full story: Bradley News Weekly 25

“I tell them, I can't help you.”

Illegal Invasion: Is Bradley County the "Easy Road" to Freedom? by B. Jay Johnson Terry Olsen is a Chattanooga immigration attorney, and what he says may shock you. via Bradley News Weekly

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gossipers

Chatsworth, GA

#21 Jun 21, 2010
Ever one knows that BRADLEY COUNTY is nothing but a gossiping back stabing county. The people in bradley love to spread hate and discontent. The funny thing is no one pays any attention to these stupid people.
Against illegals

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Jun 21, 2010
I like that... Deport them not support them!
tennpride

Cleveland, TN

#24 Jul 29, 2010
Clevelander of 31 years wrote:
Dear All,
I don't see anything wrong with making the pathway easier to amnesty and citizenship for illegals who are following all the laws. Not all of the foreigners are abusers or part of the drug cartels. The reason they leave their country illegally is because it isn't easy and it isn't affordable to get their visas, or they would follow the law in the first place - at least that is why my husband came.
He still doesn't have his "papers" because the governments have made it impossible. If you really want the truth, he cannot even become a legal resident until I make $26,000 a year on MY job (with a family of 4, that's the minimum requirement). What normal individual has that kind of job? Surely not me on my $8.50 / hour GOVERNMENT CONTRACTED job that I have. Ironic, huh?
My husband pays his taxes yearly (which is almost like highway robbery, but he pays faithfully). My husband has a driver's license (before they changed the laws) and never even has had a ticket (I have had plenty), has car insurance, speaks fluent English at his job and at our home, goes to church with me and is a Christian, lives an outstanding life, works a solid job (for barely minimum wage), and supports my two children (for over 7 years we've been married) whose American father abandoned (my children) and who's over $37,000 past due on his child support (their "American father")... who the lovely judges around here never keep him in jail.
If you want to complain about illegals, you need to get everyone's side of the story and get the facts straight. If the government made it attainable, affordable, and efficient, then the illegals wouldn't be illegal. That's the truth!
Your husband may be a nice person, but if he came here illegally, then he is a criminal.Nice or not. I am nice, but if i try to enter china illegally, i will be jailed. or any other country. I don't care what kind of hoops they have to jump through to get here legally, but they damn well better hit every one of them.
really

South Ozone Park, NY

#25 Apr 28, 2014
no other country has suffered an invasion of this scale without declaring war. Close the border and shoot those trying to invade our country
joan

Brownfield, ME

#26 Apr 28, 2014
who are the illegal aliens the Europeans being Ilegal for centuries. they come out of those hillsides and caves of Europe. They took Cleveland Tenn away from the Indians and ran them off their own land. So now its a pay back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beautiful light skin beauty at l&w 1 hr employee 7
Find this person 5 hr Ted 6
beautiful young woman that rear ended me sunday 12 hr awstruck by beauty 1
Corey Davis 15 hr curious 1
Pastor Hank Davis Fri Michael 1
Kedar Thor Brewer - Local PREDATOR Advisory! Oct 17 Oreo 2
Needing a little info on this man Oct 16 needing help 1
Cleveland Dating
Find my Match

Cleveland Jobs