Taco Bell-s cumberland st

Taco Bell-s cumberland st

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

Soccermomtanner6

Campobello, SC

#1 Dec 5, 2013
I returned a taco because I payed for extra sour cream and recieved only a small squirt in it. The manager thought I could not hear him but he called me a "dumb bi*ch" when he turned to fix the taco. He even got a smile from his teenage line worker. Taco Bell has been notified and now the locals have as well.
BicSquirter

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2013
Soccermomtanner6 wrote:
I returned a taco because I payed for extra sour cream and recieved only a small squirt in it. The manager thought I could not hear him but he called me a "dumb bi*ch" when he turned to fix the taco. He even got a smile from his teenage line worker. Taco Bell has been notified and now the locals have as well.
he saw this, seems as if he knows someone that knows you, and he said he just thought all you wanted was a small squirt because he heard that's all that you oleman puts in your [taco] ;-} a small squirt of cream.......I can give you all the cream you want for free !!!! ;-}
Website Operator

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Dec 7, 2013
Soccermomtanner6 wrote:
I agree with that other guy. Your old man has small squirts and is very used to a set sex routine. I'll give you LARGE squirts in all of your hot, nasty holes.
JayyT

Smithville, TN

#4 Dec 13, 2013
No wonder the world has came to what it is today... Nothing by idiots left out there..
Website Operator

Calhoun, TN

#5 Dec 14, 2013
JayyT wrote:
No wonder the world has came to what it is today... Nothing by idiots left out there..
"Nothing by idiots left out there.." - and you are calling US idiots? Look at that sentence!
Keno

United States

#6 Dec 18, 2013
I have had bad service at this location the last 4 times I have went. The management is a joke all squirting jokes aside.
Reason

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 18, 2013
Not to encourage this sort of behavior, but it's Taco Bell for christ sake.

You get what you pay for.

They guy is stuck in that dead end job and his dreams in his life are all dead. He most likely has a pill addiction and his peers are all teenagers or burnout adults. He has no hope of a better future for himself or his family, as a result, you get called a profanity. You still come out on the better end of humanity at the end of the day, assuming you aren't a degenerate as well.

You did the right thing by reporting him but understand that nothing will be done except you may get some free food or gift cards out of the deal.

Your best bet would be to just quit patronizing the entire chain altogether as it is awful poison aimedat destroying your health and your standards.
Reason

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Dec 18, 2013
Ah, before the grammar police issues me a citation; that is supposed to read "THE guy is stuck etc."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caitlin Pitcock 36 min I know 1
Help.. I need a good dentist. 13 hr Dental referral 4
Vince & Amy Mellon Sat Local 13
scared democrats Jul 22 Republican 1
Shelby Long Jul 22 the truth 1
Tyler Worth murder (Oct '15) Jul 20 Curiouser and cur... 15
I'm looking for Gail childs can anyone help? Jul 18 Seeking 2

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance