Justiceiscoming1 7

United States

#1 May 10, 2017
Judge gwin is a crooked judge In Lebanon he is not for the child at all he is for himself and he likes to take bribes and I will expose him and all involved 100% if you have been wronged by him please respond to this I would like more info as I am building a case against him
Woody woodpecker

Shelby, NC

#3 Jun 12, 2017
Justiceiscoming17 wrote:
Judge gwin is a crooked judge In Lebanon he is not for the child at all he is for himself and he likes to take bribes and I will expose him and all involved 100% if you have been wronged by him please respond to this I would like more info as I am building a case against him
Never had to go before him but I did some other judges and they were corrupt..I suggest you go to the Administrative Office of the Courts in Nashville, TN and formally make a complaint against this Judge Gwinn. It may not get anywhere since that office is who appoints the judge in your case. You could always ask the judge to recuse himself from your case. I was able to ask a judge to recuse without hiring an attorney. Since that recusal I've had no more problems with having to go to court..They don't like you standing up to them..They think they are owed something for their sloppy work as judges..I hope all works out for you..
kammy

Erin, TN

#4 Jun 12, 2017
What do you expect, it's Tn.
TickedTennessean

Bon Aqua, TN

#5 Jul 25, 2017
Justiceiscoming17 wrote:
I think he does take bribes. It can't be proven but my sister has been before him and there has been no justice done in her divorce. He is totally for the dead beat druggy dad. He needs to be reported.
Blah

United States

#6 May 11, 2018
Justiceiscoming17 wrote:
Interested
GoodOleBoySystem

Nashville, TN

#7 Aug 14, 2018
Justiceiscoming17 wrote:
Where do I sign up?

He completely disregarded all court submitted evidence and slandered an innocent child in court documents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
druggies Tue littleone 3
Someone else's mail Mon Tennessee Ridge Tn 6
Angi Newport Riley Mon Angi 2
Meth at Economy Inn (Apr '17) Mon Jesse Tripp 9
Church (Aug '13) Oct 13 Thomas Cordell 4
who is??? Oct 9 littleone 1
Luanne Winn (Mar '17) Oct 7 Nashville Girl 1 36

Cleveland Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages