Why Snitch Still Alive
Real

Oak Park, MI

#1 Jan 20, 2014
The federal informant Shanton known as Shan mentioned in the web address at the bottom of this post like to make a name for himself by using others without them knowing. I guess that's why Shan tried to stalk his cousin Anthony Smith around without Anthony Smith knowing since 2003 to the present. Setting up Anthony Smith & having Anthony Smith incarcerated in several different States. Shan call men son's on the street like he provide for these men, when actually Shan is scared to stand in a private room with these men. Shan think these men will never catch him because Shan work as a federal informant & because these men are poor so he think nobody will listen to them & if someone does listen, Shan, along with others, will try & have these men arrested. The only reason Shan & his father Shanton known as Tobey & others are still alive is because Tobey, Shanton Sr., worked for the honorable E.F. Boyd & Son Funeral Home & Crematory in East Cleveland. Boyd is a Prince Hall Freemason along with his sons & they have a Grand lodge. Shan Sr. known as Tobey was part of Boyd & Son family. A black man that's a small business owner in a shit hole city like Cleveland, Ohio get respect, sometime others around them get respect & fear they don't deserve. http://www.whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post/f...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the slumlord rental companies in Lebanon? 7 hr Still classy 6
Caroline Marino 7 hr Still classy 4
A message to Aaron Woody at Lee University (Apr '17) 10 hr 666sbf 6
Mike Fulkerson Larry Hill Ford 10 hr Christ70 1
mindy johnson Fri hiv 2
Looking for my crush..... Gail childs (Jun '16) Fri Gail Childs 2
I'm looking for Gail childs can anyone help? (Jul '16) Fri Gail Childs 4

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance