Dont purchase guns from posey gun and...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bill Myers

Cleveland, TN

#42 Jan 15, 2014
This is the place to go to buy a gun!! They really go out of their way! And no body is close to their prices! And not to mention the incredibly friendly staff! Was my first time buying there and will definitely go back!
Henry Ledford

Columbus, GA

#43 Feb 6, 2014
Ya go to gun works since there trying to sale out to close!
As far as Matt he's one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I'm sure if you would talk to his face like you do on here. He would be glad to help you with your problem! But then again he would probally still try to help you with whatever you need.
Jason

United States

#44 Feb 9, 2014
Hahahaahh
hiwassee river

Mountain View, CA

#45 Feb 16, 2014
Crooks I say, there all damn crooks
mike

United States

#46 Feb 20, 2014
When you buy a firearm and it breaks or has a defect you don't take it back to where you bought it you send it back to the manufacturer this is the same anywhere you buy a firearm from. I've been in their gun store and have never had a problem and they have always been very helpful. I guess you get back what you put into something if you go in there angry and have attitude then you get one back. Dealing with the public all day can be tiring and can be irritating when you deal with attitudes so if you felt they were short towards you maybe take a look at how you were treating them.
Jody Ray

Pelham, TN

#47 Mar 1, 2014
Where is the best place to purchase hand guns in Cleveland
jeffG

Cleveland, TN

#48 Aug 18, 2014
I have had many dealings with terry posey bought many thing sold him many things NEVER had any problems and will still do business with him !
Jray

Cleveland, TN

#49 Mar 24, 2015
from charleston wrote:
nope no grudge i speak facts i have known the poseys all my life and i have never knew 1 that would tell the truth about anything.you can ask many people around town and they will tell you the same start with the antique dealers then work your way through the auctions and real estate people,you will soon learn i speak the truth heck i know 1 of the posey klan people call nosey posey because he has his nose stuck in everybodys biz then he spreads rumors about that person and if they are in the same biz as he is he will try to ruin them by slander just ask around
Yeah i agree i know a couple of poseys my brother was married to one and i know the family is big but a iot of them are liers and drug adducts but the thing about the gun thats just tarus ive had a coulpe and there just cheap sometimes but the lifetime warrenty fixes that. but the services kind of sucks at poseys they have good prices on guns sometimes but they dont always have any thing i want so i look an they act like i dont have the money to buy anything so they just dont ask if i need help so now if they that way i just keep looking somewhere esle and i might have to pay more but i think that the servces is the most importent part.
Lawman

Cleveland, TN

#50 Friday May 29
jro wrote:
Only problem I ever had out of em was their ignorance of TN handgun carry laws. Told me open carry was illegal in TN but no harm no foul. Gun I bought was awesome
It is illegal jackwaggon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Torero butler 8 hr Scorpio 2
Greg Oxendine 17 hr a victim too 24
Cleveland Honda 21 hr User 2
News Lebanon's Police Chief Considers Retirement (Jun '10) Mon Woody woodpecker 12
Angel boone Mon quinton 2
Ronda Charles May 31 Wyno62 1
News Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) May 30 anonymous 805
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]