Fayetteville, NC

#1 Feb 21, 2014
I am form Smith County but need a good lawyer that deals with child support issues. Has to be in Lebanon and I want them to be a hard a$$!

Shelby, NC

#2 Feb 25, 2014
Oh good luck with that..maybe you will get a huge sum of attorney fees like I did just trying to collect child support..I suggest you either represent yourself or go to your local child support office..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jittery Joe's Redhead 1 hr HeartRateUp 1
Looking for my crush..... Gail childs (Jun '16) 20 hr Gail Childs 3
A message to Aaron Woody at Lee University (Apr '17) Sun Aaron Woody Is Scum 7
Church of God Internatural Office covers up rape (Apr '17) Sun COGfake 7
Mike Fulkerson Larry Hill Ford Oct 21 Christ70 1
I'm looking for Gail childs can anyone help? (Jul '16) Oct 20 Gail Childs 4
Red Clay Pickin' Barn (May '10) Oct 15 Tammyb123 24

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages