Snitch - Bradkey and Mcminn counties

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Enuff Said

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2013
DEAN DELEON IS A NARC.. A COWARD, A PUNK AND WOULD SNITCH OUT HIS MOMMA TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE. YOUR WORD WONT BE WORTH SQUAT SOON ENOUGH DEAN... WAIT TIL 5-0 DOESN'T HAVE ANY MORE USE FOR YOU. THEN YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU'VE SOWN! ITS COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK SNITCH.
rebelgirl0824

Cleveland, TN

#2 Aug 4, 2015
Corey Branch
jessica bryant

Cleveland, TN

#3 Aug 12, 2015
trashy ho who would sell her mama under a bus also 60% of bradley and mcminn counties
dcddeleon

Cleveland, TN

#4 Sep 27, 2015
Enuff Said wrote:
DEAN DELEON IS A NARC.. A COWARD, A PUNK AND WOULD SNITCH OUT HIS MOMMA TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE. YOUR WORD WONT BE WORTH SQUAT SOON ENOUGH DEAN... WAIT TIL 5-0 DOESN'T HAVE ANY MORE USE FOR YOU. THEN YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU'VE SOWN! ITS COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK SNITCH.
((((I bet who ever said that won't say it to my ducked face. I have never snitched no one out. The day will come then come the duck on cuz I'm not hard to find.stop talking s...039800108111 and come do something about it.
BiggJ

Greenville, SC

#5 Nov 17, 2015
It's funny that ***k boy can get on here and talk trash.
Dean ain't hard to find. If you got problems be a man and tell him to his face! But also remember ! He got killas on his pay roll! And I'm one of em!!*uck dem BI**HES Deano! Big J rollin with ya!
Snitches

Cleveland, TN

#6 Jan 23, 2016
Yea he is the straight police and if riding his nuts all u have to do is go to Pac.com and look at Robert Langley motion and Ivan Calhoun motion it cost 19.95 and it public info
Snitches

Cleveland, TN

#7 Jan 23, 2016
And all y'all punks that riding his nut sack going fed dude on bond for how many cases my bro doing 22 on gun n dope case n u running the streets but like they said snitches get locked up to hope u have fun in prison bitch boy because wherever u go the papar work will get seen and u going to a usp with all these gun charges with real killers u got a bunch of junkies on ur payroll and ur on the dtf payroll so everybody keep thinking he is the man conspiracy to sell 500 carries 10 to life if u got any priors 20 to life so big j if u ain't snitching now u will b soon real killers don't talk real hustlers don't get high on there on supply most of y'all going to jail cause u hitting glass dick. Rather then getting money
Snitch

Cleveland, TN

#8 Jan 23, 2016
And this will b the last time I speak on this bitch boy I been in the feds 14 yrs sincee 2002 and u didn't tell on me but a person u did fuck off my family but I paid my debt to society. And I improved my education where I will not go back l we r running are community and I made a promise to my self I will give back and found a legit hustle for me and a few of my people that kept 100 with me and this is fucked up the game has came to junkies and snitches running it but it's a losing game nobody wins especially r kids mine r almost grown and thank good for the mother of my child she is a dam good mother but there is so many kids suffering and that is where I'm putting my focus to is keep my boys out of prison and the ones that r lost guide them back u will get urs ur and u Will live ur life in pc where u deserve I hope u best snitch I'm in a different point in my life wish death on nobody and have been for 10 years but people gets fucked off everyday in feds it's no cake walk unless u r at a camp and u want go there so if u want to see how dude really is just go to to the website put about 25 on a green dot when u rite statements and work with the gov its public info and I'm out and I found me a way to provide for me and my family and don't have to worry about this street life anymore I got a nice house paid for a New car and not even out of the halfway house yet and can't nobody take it from me again I can sleep at night I did my time like a man never gave them a name never wrote a statement peace out bitch boy
Snitch

Cleveland, TN

#9 Jan 25, 2016
It's pacer.com not Pac
The GAmE aint the same

Cleveland, TN

#10 Jan 25, 2016
This shit funny whoever big j is talking big boy shit that he is a killer and Dean got killer's on his payroll on this public stuff I bet y'all even hustle on Facebook and whoever wrote. The last stuff seems to no what they r talking about I think this Dean dude just got exposed glad I don't no u and hope the dude that just got out has a good life and good look I got a second abd even a third chance and I'm happier then I ever been 8 yrs free
Polk county girl

Cleveland, TN

#11 Jan 25, 2016
My husband wants me to write that last year he was locked up with warran Langley he don't no if it's the same Langley but a lot of people wrote statements on him and he just so happen to write all the names down and these r who wrote this Dean guy is one of them Charles Johnson Jr. Tark Martin. and the papar got we in the box and I can't read the rest my husband says Warren seemed like he was a good guy this is crazy people takes up for snitching what the world has come to I'm glad I smoke weed and quit ice and stay in Polk county
Whoisasnitchpst

Cleveland, TN

#12 Jan 25, 2016
This is funny as we get posting who snitching in Bradley county who a snitch post is what we need and have it where u can post paper work and everything I I vote for it
Deansasnitch

Cleveland, TN

#13 Jan 26, 2016
Cleveland needs a web site like tha hell ya lol glad people exposing snitches Dean u r low as they come never liked him
FTP

Cleveland, TN

#14 Jan 27, 2016
Gives us a snitch everybody don't no dean's been a snitch for years he is in the just busted every week
Hump Hammer

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2016
I be hopins he gets a dose of the rectal wrecker when the the cops puts hi nasty recis self in prison fo bein a snitch.
Cops who buff hate a snish
Hump Hammer

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2016
Hump Hammer wrote:
I be hopins he gets a dose of the rectal wrecker when the the cops puts hi nasty racis self in prison fo bein a snitch.
Cops sho nuff hate a snish
....I meant cops sho nuff hates a snish.
Deansnitch

Cleveland, TN

#17 Jan 27, 2016
What happen Dean u and it boy was talking crazy I think u r a snitch and a punk u will get what is coming to u
Joshk

Cleveland, TN

#18 Jan 28, 2016
I read his name on somebody's motion last year in the county
amwbabygirl69

Cleveland, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2016
I met Dean back in 2007, right b4 my boyfriend and i got raided. We started kicking it and he seemed like a nice enough person, but now he's back around some people that i care about!! I will not call someone something that i don't know for a fact..... But I've been hearing bad things??????
DopeHater

Antioch, TN

#20 Feb 25, 2016
Check out the app Mobile Patrol. You will see Dean was busted once again for resale just toss morning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Brian Eugene Kirby (Aug '10) 20 hr Robin328 24
News Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Wed dsun 190
Aleshia cardwell/Hackler Sep 27 Skyler 1
Borgeson Construction Sep 26 Teeny 2
Disgusted Sep 26 Chefb 4
Leigh roderick Sep 25 Gtfoh 13
new in charleston Sep 24 Anonymous 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance