Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9769 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Evem more real

Knoxville, TN

#9354 May 6, 2014
Yeah, it was written by the federal government and we know they would NEVER lie to anyone, right?
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9355 May 6, 2014
I think we should give vaccinations to possums on the half shell!!( Right Armadllo??) LOL!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9356 May 6, 2014
Polio is making a comeback because the Militants are killing all the Humanitarian Relief Medical Workers in these 3rd World Countries.

So, get ready to have to take the Polio vaccine, again...and for God's sake, let your Children take it!
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9357 May 6, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
Polio is making a comeback because the Militants are killing all the Humanitarian Relief Medical Workers in these 3rd World Countries.
So, get ready to have to take the Polio vaccine, again...and for God's sake, let your Children take it!
Another good reason to stay away from 3rd world countries and another good reason to close our borders to ALL of them!! We ought to talk on the phone sometime Sass!!

Location hidden

#9358 May 6, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good reason to stay away from 3rd world countries and another good reason to close our borders to ALL of them!! We ought to talk on the phone sometime Sass!!
You said that you were going to register, but you haven't.

Give me your number and I'll call you.

Location hidden

#9359 May 6, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
As the News Reporter said , "All of these diseases are only a plane ride away in this Global World that we're living in".
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9361 May 6, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
God help us!
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9362 May 6, 2014
Evem more real wrote:
Yeah, it was written by the federal government and we know they would NEVER lie to anyone, right?
And you have no agenda either?
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9363 May 6, 2014
The only agenda I have is tasting me some possum on the half shell!!
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#9364 May 6, 2014
REO wrote:
Hardly the case. In any case your posts "sound" like a broken record.
Red

Knoxville, TN

#9365 May 7, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly the case. In any case your posts "sound" like a broken record.
You can hear those posts?
Are they as loud as the voices in your head?
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9367 May 7, 2014
REO wrote:
This was not the REAL REO...just a pathetic poser!!
WRONG

Smartt, TN

#9368 May 7, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>if your child attends school yes they are mandatory,no way around it,,also the courts have ruled in several cases not getting the shots is child neglect.
I dont immunize my children bc I dont agree with the way they are done so many at one time also the preservatives in them are extremely harmful...I had a doctor tell me they wouldn't give them to thier child..so if that tells u anything! But back to my point my son is in school right now..I got a waiver..and its not child abuse please...putting all those chemicals into a child's body ahoe be child abuse! Theh wont let u give a baby Tylenol but all these shots at one time are safe? PLEASE! Also the autism argument is ridiculous and has been proven to be untrue!

Since: Apr 13

Cookeville, TN

#9369 May 7, 2014
I used to be for immunizations...I had them myself, when I was a child but I don't agree with them anymore!

This may be off the subject but you have some hateful people on this board!! WOW!! I mean I'm Christian and conservative but even before I was saved I would NEVER call people some of the stuff I've seen here! WOW!! And even women too!! I'm from Williamson County and moved here a little while back and just thought I'd get to know people from around here and thought this might be a good place to meet the town people....
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9370 May 7, 2014
Red wrote:
<quoted text>You can hear those posts?
Are they as loud as the voices in your head?
Apparently you do not understand the use of quotation marks in this context. I am confident that there is much else that you are not capable of understanding.

Better Dead than Red.
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9371 May 7, 2014
Riht on Armadillo!
Red

Knoxville, TN

#9372 May 7, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you do not understand the use of quotation marks in this context. I am confident that there is much else that you are not capable of understanding.
Better Dead than Red.
That's it? That's the best you got? Damned weak. Poor pathetic little Texas roadkill. Pitiful. You know your best claim to fame is that you transmit Leprosy to humans? Hell of a thing to be known for. Better Red than a Leprosy carrier.
REO

Cookeville, TN

#9373 May 7, 2014
Hey!! Lay off the Armadillo!! He makes a great song and a great Roadkill dish!!
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9374 May 7, 2014
Red wrote:
<quoted text>That's it? That's the best you got? Damned weak. Poor pathetic little Texas roadkill. Pitiful. You know your best claim to fame is that you transmit Leprosy to humans? Hell of a thing to be known for. Better Red than a Leprosy carrier.
And you are quite the clown that no one can take seriously.

You are the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz--you wish you had a brain.

Webster's has your picture illustrating the word "dickhead".

You claim to fame is... Nothing at all.

You give humans a bad. name--or is that a mistake? It seems that you are not quite human--but a failed experiment of nature.

If you think i am actually a member of the Armadillo species, then you are quite brain dead and your life support system should be unplugged.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9375 May 7, 2014
REO wrote:
Hey!! Lay off the Armadillo!! He makes a great song and a great Roadkill dish!!
You seem quite interested in roadkill. Are you a connoisseur?

You too may well be brain dead as is your friend Red (Youare)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Locke Fri IdHitIt 3
Black men Jun 21 White girl 18
What Happned To Applebees? Jun 19 Anonymous 2
Ross for less Jun 18 American 1
Liquor stores near Cleveland??? (Apr '13) Jun 17 Captain Obvious 6
Aaron Dotson Jun 17 Stayawayfromthelaw 4
Michelle mckerchie Jun 17 Stayawayfromthelaw 2

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance