Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9610 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8880 Jan 3, 2014
Bobby June wrote:
Immunization didn't cripple your child. He's crippled cause you drink and drive!
It ain't governments'is place to tell us stuff.'Cept what marriage is (like we didn't already know), and what foreign dictators to turn a blind eye to in exchange for cheap oil.
Seems that you pick and choose what the government should and should not tell us. I doubt that you can explain the principle that justifies your confused claims.
Bobby June

Columbia, TN

#8882 Jan 4, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems that you pick and choose what the government should and should not tell us. I doubt that you can explain the principle that justifies your confused claims.
I don't need no principals. All my information comes from the most trusted news source in America and my beliefs and opinions from the only book that matters. Ain't no witch or warlock gonna tell me I have to celebrate Halloween (or helloween, I call it), or that I gotta say happy holidays instead'a merry christmas. It's a war on Jesus I tell you, and I war on our children's health. I support that Jenny McCarthy, even though she used to show off her boobies on the mtv.

And I don't believe in that post-mortem depression neither. High-falutin sorcery, I call it.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8883 Jan 4, 2014
Bobby June wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need no principals. All my information comes from the most trusted news source in America and my beliefs and opinions from the only book that matters. Ain't no witch or warlock gonna tell me I have to celebrate Halloween (or helloween, I call it), or that I gotta say happy holidays instead'a merry christmas. It's a war on Jesus I tell you, and I war on our children's health. I support that Jenny McCarthy, even though she used to show off her boobies on the mtv.
And I don't believe in that post-mortem depression neither. High-falutin sorcery, I call it.
Your post makes it quite clear: you have no principles. You have less than adequate mind. Who cares what you regard as "high-falutin" or sorcery. You are an embarrassment to America.
Dr Who

Bucharest, Romania

#8884 Jan 5, 2014
I think a requirement for a topix membership is I should give you all a obama injection first.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8886 Jan 5, 2014
Dr Who wrote:
I think a requirement for a topix membership is I should give you all a obama injection first.
That may not be the stupidest comment that i have seen here, but it is a contender.

Since: Jan 14

Cape Town, South Africa

#8887 Jan 5, 2014
You are right
Dr Who

United States

#8888 Jan 5, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
That may not be the stupidest comment that i have seen here, but it is a contender.
Would you prefer a SexySassySenior flu shot?
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8889 Jan 5, 2014
Dr Who wrote:
<quoted text> Would you prefer a SexySassySenior flu shot?
That overtakes your previous for stupidity. See if you can top this one.
Bobby June

Columbia, TN

#8890 Jan 5, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post makes it quite clear: you have no principles. You have less than adequate mind. Who cares what you regard as "high-falutin" or sorcery. You are an embarrassment to America.
Oh, it's clear who the embarassment here is, sugar. Callin people stupidest. Ya ought to be ashamed of yourself. I bet you support Obama and the homersexalls, as well. Terrorism, I call it. Ya know,I miss the way things used to be. When certain words were still okay to say and people didn't mix things they shouldn't. God, I miss it. When my grandmammy was growin up you could get a hamburger for a nickel. A NICKEL! What's that gonna get you these days except taxes to pay and a burnin sensation downstairs.

Y'know what though, hon? You go on ahead, get your flu shot and "immyounize" your kid.lets have Darwinism do some good for a change! Who's with me?!

Bless your hearts, don't immenice your kids. Turns em into liberals. And armadillos, I reckon.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8891 Jan 5, 2014
Bobby June wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's clear who the embarassment here is, sugar. Callin people stupidest. Ya ought to be ashamed of yourself. I bet you support Obama and the homersexalls, as well. Terrorism, I call it. Ya know,I miss the way things used to be. When certain words were still okay to say and people didn't mix things they shouldn't. God, I miss it. When my grandmammy was growin up you could get a hamburger for a nickel. A NICKEL! What's that gonna get you these days except taxes to pay and a burnin sensation downstairs.
Y'know what though, hon? You go on ahead, get your flu shot and "immyounize" your kid.lets have Darwinism do some good for a change! Who's with me?!
Bless your hearts, don't immenice your kids. Turns em into liberals. And armadillos, I reckon.
Could you explain the following words?

Homersesalls

Immenice

What do you mean by "terrorism"?
It is clear from your comments that You don't understand the word.

You ought processes are clearly not to be emulated by anyone who is even half educated.

Shame on you for failing to consider the fact that you can learn something.
Bobby June

Columbia, TN

#8892 Jan 5, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you explain the following words?
Homersesalls
Immenice
What do you mean by "terrorism"?
It is clear from your comments that You don't understand the word.
You ought processes are clearly not to be emulated by anyone who is even half educated.
Shame on you for failing to consider the fact that you can learn something.
Look here honey you may think you're real smart comin on here and talkin like that to me but I'm gonna do the Christian thing and turn the other cheek cause I know that you are livin in a spiritual depression. You reap what you sew. That's right. I'm still gonna stand here and speak up for our right to not vaccinate our children against "potentially" deadly diseases like polio, mumps, chicken pox. You know what as long as my kids don't catch aids I'm gonna tell them "you done good, hon". And I'm not gonna let you inject my children with aids cause you think through some voodoo sorcery that it will make them immun to it. That's dumb science. Now you're the dumb one. That's the kinda theories that get people saying we're from monkeys. Well you keep injecting your monkeys honey
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8893 Jan 6, 2014
Bobby June wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here honey you may think you're real smart comin on here and talkin like that to me but I'm gonna do the Christian thing and turn the other cheek cause I know that you are livin in a spiritual depression. You reap what you sew. That's right. I'm still gonna stand here and speak up for our right to not vaccinate our children against "potentially" deadly diseases like polio, mumps, chicken pox. You know what as long as my kids don't catch aids I'm gonna tell them "you done good, hon". And I'm not gonna let you inject my children with aids cause you think through some voodoo sorcery that it will make them immun to it. That's dumb science. Now you're the dumb one. That's the kinda theories that get people saying we're from monkeys. Well you keep injecting your monkeys honey
You started about with the "Christian thing". But, you managed to backslide during the time you wrote the post.

Your acquaintance with reality is quite limited.
Sting

Bristol, VA

#8894 Jan 6, 2014
lol funny wrote:
I think yes shots should be mandated for the health and safety of our children. In the past 2 months children have gone over sea's and come back w/ whopping cough and mumps because those countries don't mandate or can't afford shots. I watched a program that said they did research on shots and autism they said the shots had nothing to do w/ it. I don't know if they do or not but seems to me if they did more kids would get autism especially since the shots now are the shots our parents and we got. When you decide to have children you take on their wants and needs no the government shouldn't have to pay for anybody's kids. The parents should pay for their health care, food, education, etc that's most of the problem w/ government today ppl except the government to pay for everything which is us the tax payers not the government.
You absolutely don't know what you are talking about! Why don't you lookup the ingredients to these man-made pollutants.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8895 Jan 6, 2014
Sting wrote:
<quoted text>
You absolutely don't know what you are talking about! Why don't you lookup the ingredients to these man-made pollutants.
Back at you.

I suspect you look for excuses (not real facts) for resisting requirements that you simply don't want to bother you.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8896 Jan 6, 2014
Tried to reply but Topix is messed up again
hardybett

Pittsburgh, PA

#8897 Jan 7, 2014
youtube.com/watch... no the stateno power in the issue
LOL WOW

Huntingdon, TN

#8898 Jan 7, 2014
If your not their parent & you're not their child but someone elses it does not matter, right ?
duh

Oak Ridge, TN

#8899 Jan 11, 2014
you cant catch autism from vaccines its a genetic disorder, now grow a damn brain and get your kids vaccinated before they catch a real disease and die
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

#8900 Jan 11, 2014
hardybett wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=DcALm8NKyq s no the stateno power in the issue
Who in the hell is that stoner?
Tennessee Mama

Lafayette, TN

#8903 Jan 11, 2014
No way! None of them vaccines for my kids! Keroscene soaks always worked for stepping on a old rusty nail. We ain't never had no problems. We ain't dead yet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Matt Lasater 1 hr family 3
Slammin Jammin 11 hr Alice 9
Nelly hires Lowery to battle drug charges 11 hr Alice 9
Rappers of Lebanon 12 hr quinton 56
Greg Oxendine 16 hr lol 22
Aleshia Hackler 16 hr Queenbee 13
Melisha Gibson (Mar '10) 21 hr Michael 50
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE