Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9774 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8813 Dec 4, 2013
shots wrote:
it mak u stuupid
Please learn to spell before you make accusations like that.
True friend

United States

#8814 Dec 4, 2013
What was that?
angel

La Follette, TN

#8815 Dec 4, 2013
No. We have to much government telling us what to do. They need to butt out.
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8816 Dec 4, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take away your blood/brain barrier & shoot you full of mercury every 2 or 3 months.
Then we can see how well you fair.
It is clear that your connection with reality is at best tenuous. In simpler terms, your hostility sugests that you don't know what you are talking about.

By the way, is it fair to say that you meant fare?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#8817 Dec 4, 2013
angel wrote:
No. We have to much government telling us what to do. They need to butt out.
What about JWs who refuse to let their kids get blood transfusions, saying they know the kid will die?
WTH

Livingston, TN

#8820 Dec 5, 2013
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear that your connection with reality is at best tenuous. In simpler terms, your hostility sugests that you don't know what you are talking about.
By the way, is it fair to say that you meant fare?
Is it also fair to say that you meant "Suggests" not "Sugests"?
Perhaps your hostility is showing.
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8821 Dec 6, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it also fair to say that you meant "Suggests" not "Sugests"?
Perhaps your hostility is showing.
It is apparent that you don't know the difference between a typo and mistaking one word for another.

Perhaps your ignorance is showing.
A beginning

Franklin, TN

#8822 Dec 6, 2013
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8823 Dec 6, 2013
A beginning wrote:
Their reasons for their decision is specious.
WTH

Livingston, TN

#8824 Dec 6, 2013
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is apparent that you don't know the difference between a typo and mistaking one word for another.
Perhaps your ignorance is showing.
Oh,just relax little guy.
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8825 Dec 6, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,just relax little guy.
You are such a cutie. You relax. I am sure that is what you do best.
hghhhhh

United States

#8826 Dec 6, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
ggggh

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8827 Dec 6, 2013
Johns Hopkins Scientist Slams Flu Vaccine

http://www.healthsprout.com/johns-hopkins-sci ...
lewis

Florence, AL

#8831 Dec 9, 2013
yes
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8832 Dec 10, 2013
lewis wrote:
yes
No
fff

United States

#8834 Dec 10, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
vff
lol

Strzelin, Poland

#8835 Dec 10, 2013
fff wrote:
<quoted text>vff
wtf
bgk

Bradford, TN

#8836 Dec 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>wtf
idk.
lol

United States

#8837 Dec 11, 2013
already in works to have implant on hand or forehead for insurance . got to keep cost down . will know what implant is for after you get implant. now all we need is someone to have mircle recovery . first need mortal injury ...
Armadillo

Maryville, TN

#8838 Dec 11, 2013
lol wrote:
already in works to have implant on hand or forehead for insurance . got to keep cost down . will know what implant is for after you get implant. now all we need is someone to have mircle recovery . first need mortal injury ...
Are you quite "special"--how short was your school bus? Or perhaps you are a silly shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan's 3 hr Truth 2
Married m for married f 6 hr Nope 5
Bed bugs 10 hr 3one7 2
News Series Of Meetings Focused On "Community Choice... 18 hr similar probs here 1
Looking for descendants of Dewey Owen Woodard Jul 21 suphold 1
I miss u Jul 19 Lexus 17
New Owners of Lebanon Marine Rude! Jul 18 Pissed boat owner 1

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages