Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9755 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

SomeOne

United States

#8460 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
How do y'all like your new judge its now Bozo did it myself.
You ate welcome.
Your silliness suggests you have no argument. Donkey.
SomeOne

United States

#8461 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
If y'all go through previous posts I have put up sources.
Don't see much on you side of this issue with sources, I see only running down those of us who do not go along with your agenda.
Your sources are incomplete, and likely to be of marginal value.
SomeOne

United States

#8462 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all know what you can do with your primary source don't ya?
your silly retort makes it quite clear that you have no argument.
SomeOne

United States

#8463 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
If y'all go through previous posts I have put up sources.
Don't see much on you side of this issue with sources, I see only running down those of us who do not go along with your agenda.
You seem to be the one with the agenda.
SomeOne

United States

#8464 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone makes a claim I let Google take me to the Source. Works good, if your fingers know what to do and your brain can grasp that idea.
Works "good"?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8465 Jul 29, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes us.
Well I'll be damned if it ain't the Bobbsey Twins.
SomeOne

United States

#8466 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'll be damned if it ain't the Bobbsey Twins.
Each of your posts make you appear to be more silly.

Those whose arguments are weak have no imagination and resort to attacking the persons.

Your agenda blinds you.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8467 Jul 29, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Each of your posts make you appear to be more silly.
Those whose arguments are weak have no imagination and resort to attacking the persons.
Your agenda blinds you.
Wow I'm impressed. You got all this out of a Bobbsey Twin statement.
You would make Sigmund proud. Einstein not so much.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8468 Jul 29, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
your silly retort makes it quite clear that you have no argument.
Source Please.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8469 Jul 29, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sources are incomplete, and likely to be of marginal value.
I know you put your faith in the CDC and WHO and Big Pharma but I just couldn't find one of those sources telling about their fraud and criminal activity.
But I found this.
Bigfoot DNA?
http://animal.discovery.com/tv.show/finding-b...

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#8470 Jul 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Source Please.
Yes, that's exactly what we've been asking you

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#8472 Jul 30, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>why?
Bcause he made and claim and wants us to go find a source to back up his claim.
SomeOne

United States

#8473 Jul 30, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you put your faith in the CDC and WHO and Big Pharma but I just couldn't find one of those sources telling about their fraud and criminal activity.
But I found this.
Bigfoot DNA?
http://animal.discovery.com/tv.show/finding-b...
So you admit that you have no academically acceptable sources.

Thank you.
Het

Cookeville, TN

#8474 Jul 30, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that you have no academically acceptable sources.
Thank you.
Stop putting your words in my mouth.
That is not what I was saying in that statement.
You only want to hear things coming from the sources I mentioned plus more like FDA etc. This is difficult to give you these sources when they commit fraud and have been shown to be liars time and again. They will not report on their own criminal behavior so I ask you how you can be satisfied when these are the places you want me to report from or I and others get told other places are useless or conspiracy sites and therefore we are conspiracy nut jobs and of course you are grand.
When some one continues to lie and commit fraud and kill people and regulators look the other way as far as I'm concerned they have no credibility left. There is something wrong when you continue to believe liars.
That's what my words meant.
SomeOne

United States

#8475 Jul 30, 2013
Het wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop putting your words in my mouth.
That is not what I was saying in that statement.
You only want to hear things coming from the sources I mentioned plus more like FDA etc. This is difficult to give you these sources when they commit fraud and have been shown to be liars time and again. They will not report on their own criminal behavior so I ask you how you can be satisfied when these are the places you want me to report from or I and others get told other places are useless or conspiracy sites and therefore we are conspiracy nut jobs and of course you are grand.
When some one continues to lie and commit fraud and kill people and regulators look the other way as far as I'm concerned they have no credibility left. There is something wrong when you continue to believe liars.
That's what my words meant.
If you think that diiscovery.com is an acceptable site, then you are sadly mistaken.

If you are unable to find a scientifically acceptable source, then do so.

Locate a peer reviewed source for your claims . Do not draw conclusions that are not supported by the evidence and conclusions in the source. If you cannot understand this, then your opinion is simply that-- and need be heeded no more than that of the average preteen.
SomeOne

United States

#8476 Jul 30, 2013
Able, not unable.
Dragon

Tazewell, TN

#8477 Jul 30, 2013
I can see both sides
crimsontide

Chicago, IL

#8478 Jul 30, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
No
HeY

Cookeville, TN

#8479 Jul 30, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that diiscovery.com is an acceptable site, then you are sadly mistaken.
Locate a peer reviewed source for your claims . Do not draw conclusions that are not supported by the evidence and conclusions in the source. If you cannot understand this, then your opinion is simply that-- and need be heeded no more than that of the average preteen.
The Bigfoot thing was a friggen joke that I figured you would pitch a bitch about.
Was I right?
Bozo
HeY

Cookeville, TN

#8480 Jul 30, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW it looks as if you also have a fan club by your judge its
Watch this. Here today gone today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garret Odum 16 hr street queen 1
vanderbilt baby nicu unit employees Mon Jessica M 19
toro equipment (Mar '12) Sat curt1950 8
Review: Aikido School of Cleveland (Oct '12) Jan 21 bob 15
david wayne comer (May '12) Jan 20 Curious 9
Amanda Cowan Blythe??? Jan 20 Curious 1
Sasquatch/bigfoot Sightings and Encounters (Jun '15) Jan 13 Scooter trash 19

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance