Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9622 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8031 Jun 19, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>What a terrible thing to do, was that girl you?
NOPE, I wouldn't have ever thought of doing that! I'm not saying that I wouldn't have done it, under the right circumstances. I'm just saying that I wasn't smart enough to think of it!

I went to school with her. I think that's why I remember it after all this time, because it was something I'd never heard of before nor thought about doing.
I laughed my Butt off though, when I heard about it...and so did everybody at the ER, so I was told.
She was a really nice Person and I liked her. I didn't know him that well, but I always thought that he kinda had an attitude. Maybe, he coped that attitude with her, one too many times! LOL! I don't know, what I've told you, is all I know about it, except the Name of the One he was messing with...and I'm not telling you that!
But, the wife married a nice Guy, so I heard and as far as I know, they are still happily married , after all these many years!
So, All's well that Ends Well, I guess! Lol!
Mississippi Gurl

Wiazow, Poland

#8032 Jun 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE, I wouldn't have ever thought of doing that! I'm not saying that I wouldn't have done it, under the right circumstances. I'm just saying that I wasn't smart enough to think of it!
I went to school with her. I think that's why I remember it after all this time, because it was something I'd never heard of before nor thought about doing.
I laughed my Butt off though, when I heard about it...and so did everybody at the ER, so I was told.
She was a really nice Person and I liked her. I didn't know him that well, but I always thought that he kinda had an attitude. Maybe, he coped that attitude with her, one too many times! LOL! I don't know, what I've told you, is all I know about it, except the Name of the One he was messing with...and I'm not telling you that!
But, the wife married a nice Guy, so I heard and as far as I know, they are still happily married , after all these many years!
So, All's well that Ends Well, I guess! Lol!
I think it was you.
why

Wartburg, TN

#8033 Jun 19, 2013
Mike wrote:
I caught my thing in my zipper once and had to go to the hospital to have it removed.
Saw that happen to a small boy. The dad tried, but finally went to the doctor.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8034 Jun 19, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>Saw that happen to a small boy. The dad tried, but finally went to the doctor.
How traumatic for a Little Guy! That's terrible!
HeHe

North Augusta, SC

#8035 Jun 19, 2013
Mike wrote:
I caught my thing in my zipper once and had to go to the hospital to have it removed.
A tailor would have removed your zipper for less money.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8037 Jun 19, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
And in order to accomplish that you've steadfastly avoided any facts, figures, education or skill with critical thinking.
This is why people like you shouldn't be allowed to make up your own minds. You don't HAVE one.
I just gave you some facts and where I found some of them. Are you not clever enough to understand what you read?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8038 Jun 19, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
And in order to accomplish that you've steadfastly avoided any facts, figures, education or skill with critical thinking.
This is why people like you shouldn't be allowed to make up your own minds. You don't HAVE one.
So, who do you think should decide if one is allowed to think for themselves? You?
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8039 Jun 19, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I just gave you some facts and where I found some of them. Are you not clever enough to understand what you read?
Part of the issue here has to do with two medical philosophies. The source you gave is an osteopath (allied wi th homeopathy) rather than an MD.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8040 Jun 19, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the issue here has to do with two medical philosophies. The source you gave is an osteopath (allied wi th homeopathy) rather than an MD.
Dr. Mercola is an MD.
An Osteopath is an MD and has more education then an MD.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#8041 Jun 19, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Mercola is an MD.
so what?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8042 Jun 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Mercola is an MD.
Here is a better explanation of what I am trying to say
by the American Osteopathic Association.
http://www.osteopathic.org/osteopathic-health...

Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8044 Jun 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a better explanation of what I am trying to say
by the American Osteopathic Association.
http://www.osteopathic.org/osteopathic-health...
You have confirmed my original statement.

Note, I said nothing positive or negative about OD's
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8046 Jun 20, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
You have confirmed my original statement.
Note, I said nothing positive or negative about OD's
So what's your friggin point?
deb

United States

#8047 Jun 20, 2013
i think the last time i checked 4 out of five american children are autistic....poor countries can't afford to vaccinate all the children,haven't heard as many complaints about autism from them...i guess that's why good ol boys from america like donald help by shipping free vaccs to them....hm,lol funny
deb

United States

#8048 Jun 20, 2013
i've read up on mmr vaccs,what's interesting is some of the ppl who received them contracted leukemia...in others it didn't mesh with.. it caused personality changes,brain fog,etc...i was forced to take one the yr i graduated,was told i wouldn't graduate,wouldn't get a diploma...sorry folks if i had kids i sure as hell wouldn't let s'body line them up in a cattle barn to have an ear tagged...there's enough vaccs and bs in the food to sedate a blue whale...
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8049 Jun 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your friggin point?
It is rather simple. DO'sdo not trust MD's and viceversa. They have conflicting philosophies of medicine. See

https://ppa.byu.edu/sites/ppa.byu.edu/files/N...

Mercola is an DOFrom Chicago college of osteopathic medicine, not an MD.
why

Wartburg, TN

#8050 Jun 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
How traumatic for a Little Guy! That's terrible!
He was in real pain and scared. I felt so sorry for him. It was so deep and he was only 3 or 4 I wondered if the Dad didn't do it accidentally. His dad was a good father who was as hurt and scared as the child.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8051 Jun 21, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Mercola is an MD.
No and no.

You can spend 15 years studying a made up system of magic healing. That doesn't mean you have more education than someone who spent only one year studying REAL medicine.

Valley Village, CA

#8052 Jun 21, 2013
deb wrote:
i think the last time i checked 4 out of five american children are autistic....
Then you need to check again because you are WILDLY off.

You honestly believe that 80% of school children are sitting the corner rocking back and forth unable to communicate?

No.

Valley Village, CA

#8053 Jun 21, 2013
deb wrote:
i've read up on mmr vaccs,what's interesting is some of the ppl who received them contracted leukemia...in others it didn't mesh with.. it caused personality changes,brain fog,etc...i was forced to take one the yr i graduated,was told i wouldn't graduate,wouldn't get a diploma...sorry folks if i had kids i sure as hell wouldn't let s'body line them up in a cattle barn to have an ear tagged...there's enough vaccs and bs in the food to sedate a blue whale...
You can't just make sh1t up and claim you "read it" somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Gann a.k.a. Tony Gann 15 hr kylee86 3
Robbie Johnson .widowed fiance and children (Jan '15) 19 hr Lovelywolf66 7
Aleshia Hackler Sun 092892MMM 21
Judge John T Gwin (Jan '15) Sun Highway Robbery 9
Dentist Chad Williams busted.! (Jan '14) Sun Taffy 9
Jessica Rager Sun Edwin 3
Roy Terry Orthopedic is a CROOK Sun Public Caning 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages