Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 321)

Showing posts 6,401 - 6,420 of8,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Local Yokel wrote:
http://www.bing.com/images/sea rch?q=iron+lung&id=0CC225C D4DC37AD945EEF3228CF98F72EF672 F38&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detai l&id=E40B8D54DD9C36DB59321 F7E780712FC0CBD514D&select edIndex=12
There you go IRON LUNG.
Hmmm. Are you attempting to coerce anyone's opinion through some form of intimidation, or fear tactic? Do you realize that under the provisions of the "Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Act of 2007" this sort of "radicalization" is illegal? Perhaps you think it is only illegal if you get caught, so guess you've been caught.

The question, in case you've missed it, is, "Should state mandate immunizations?" The underlying question is who has final authority over our children.

Let me state this as plainly as I can for you. If you want your child(ren) vaccinated, it is your choice. If you don't want your child(ren) vaccinated, it is your choice. When government tells us that we have to have them vaccinated, I say that the government is no longer serving We the People, but ruling over us. This is unConstitutional, it is unAmerican, and it is tyranny.

I served in the military defending the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, and still hold to that vow now. My country is a FREE country, not one of tyranny, whether by an individual {monarchy}, group {oligarchy}, or majority {democracy}.
Proud

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Yes we should.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Proud wrote:
Yes we should.
i agree :)
Leafy

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Done my homework is an arrogant piece of dung.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Im dizzy
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Help me
Leafy

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

roxy wrote:
Help me
Have you contacted done my homework? He is the only one intelligent to help.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Or dnt.this is a shty way to go out
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Leafy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you contacted done my homework? He is the only one intelligent to help.
who r u?
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Psycho?
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Wow wth?
Magically Delicious

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

US courts have ruled that vaccines damage children. Here's the finding:
http://www.naturalnews.com/038858_vaccine_cou...
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Magically Delicious wrote:
US courts have ruled that vaccines damage children. Here's the finding:
http://www.naturalnews.com/038858_vaccine_cou...
rlly?coz i lways felt like ther not gd or rt for children,thats only my opinion tho...
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Known fact
Blah blah

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Blah blah blah blah
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Lmao its not about whos rt or wrong,its about children n wtf the government does to make a buck n they make loads n loads n it aint rt coz children still get the diseases n some still die from those diseases.but more n i think all but idk,get sick n some do actualy die from the injections.they only mask symptoms of the disease,dnt prevent sht..i think neway.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Mom of 3

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
NO I DO NOT think the state should mandate immunizations. I think that should be left up to the parents of the children to make that decision. I think if it starts with immunizations where else will they go with telling us what we can and cannot do with our children.Afterall they are our children. an this might be a little "far fetched" but it makes me think of communism. An the fact that this is supposed to be "the land of the free". It is our responsibility to take care of them. Not have someone else tell us how to. I really don't like the idea of someone else forcing me to have something put into my childs body. An for the record YES I have had my chikdren immunized but as i've already said I ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE with the idea of being forced to do something as parents that we may or may not want to do. an is the state 100% positive that there will be no side effects from any of these immunizations.???. If not are they going to be willing to pay for any/all medical bills for these children from any side effects.??.. An lastly YES I DO think they should most definately be paying for these shots if they are going to be forcing us to give them to our children.
Mom of 3

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Urine wrote:
Take your federally funded benefits, watch sports and reality tv, and let your government take care of the rest. You can't take care of yourself, the government is the only one who can take care of you. Don't you understand? Done my homework knows, just ask him. He knows everything better than everyone. Kneel to him, as his posts are always 100% accurate and final. Do not question him or your government as you will surely be corrected.
I saw this post and had to respond. You actualy said kneel to 100% accurate and the government..!!!!..The only 1 any of us should be kneeling to is the LORD. I really can't make sense of your satement. An for anybody who thinks the government actualy tells us everything about these immunizations or anything else for that matter is mistaken.
Mom of 3

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

True Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to have to decipher somebody's stupid. If you can't spell simple everyday words then you should work on that before you start sharing revelations from your superior mind.
As others have already stated this topix forum is supposed to be discussing immunizations for our children and what we think of the government forcing us to do so. NOT to talk about how other people spell,how their grammar is,or what you personaly think about anyone involved in this topic. As I said the important topic here is our children. So if you don't have anything to say about this matter maybe you should find a topic discussing spelling,grammar,and maybe read a little bit of the bible. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,401 - 6,420 of8,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min dame 123,512
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 13 hr 123pitcher 58,309
Anyone know anything about Leviton Warehouse in... (May '10) 13 hr Too Much Fantasy Football 35
Searching for Kelly Horton Tue Friend 2
Amazon hiring fully underway in Middle Tennessee (May '12) Tue caz0223 1,229
rodney groce Tue mayor kyle 1
Warning, Avoid Benton - And Response (Jun '08) Apr 14 annoyed 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
•••
•••