Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
6,341 - 6,360 of 9,315 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
True Champion

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ripley1965 wrote:
<quoted text>educate your self. I know what I'm talking about and there are doctors who agree with me. Your the dam idiot that should educate yourself.
This post is just like the last. You can't even spell, moron! Pass elementary school before you come on topix!

Since: Jan 13

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I hate getting shots!
Ripley1965

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

True Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is just like the last. You can't even spell, moron! Pass elementary school before you come on topix!
really? Who cares if something is spelled wrong. No one but you. Where talking about our kids taking shots. Your name should be true idiot not true champion ! If you don't want to talk about what we are discussing then stay off the post. You are the trouble maker that no one on here wants to hear from. Idiot !!!
True Champion

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

You are a genuine piece of sh!t. Lol
True Champion

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ripley1965 wrote:
<quoted text>really? Who cares if something is spelled wrong. No one but you. Where talking about our kids taking shots. Your name should be true idiot not true champion ! If you don't want to talk about what we are discussing then stay off the post. You are the trouble maker that no one on here wants to hear from. Idiot !!!
You can get as mad as you want but you can't hide stupid!
Ripley1965

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ripley1965 wrote:
<quoted text> really? Who cares if something is spelled wrong. No one but you. Where talking about our kids taking shots. Your name should be true idiot not true champion ! If you don't want to talk about what we are discussing then stay off the post. You are the trouble maker that no one on here wants to hear from. Idiot !!!
I have no intention of wasting my time with someone who does not care about discussing what we feel is important to us and our children. You are nothing but a trouble maker. You are the person that makes topix bad. If you want to grade a persons spelling get a job as a teacher or something and get off of here. No one wants to hear your crap. I won't entertain you by arguing with you any longer. Idiot.
True Champion

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ripley1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no intention of wasting my time with someone who does not care about discussing what we feel is important to us and our children. You are nothing but a trouble maker. You are the person that makes topix bad. If you want to grade a persons spelling get a job as a teacher or something and get off of here. No one wants to hear your crap. I won't entertain you by arguing with you any longer. Idiot.
I don't want to have to decipher somebody's stupid. If you can't spell simple everyday words then you should work on that before you start sharing revelations from your superior mind.
WTH

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

True Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to have to decipher somebody's stupid. If you can't spell simple everyday words then you should work on that before you start sharing revelations from your superior mind.
May I ask where your brilliant revelations are?
So You think your the "True Champion"?

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

True champion you are the stupid moron. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you retarded ? You have shown there is absolutely something wrong with ur head. You get on here cussing people because you don't have anything else to say because there is something wrong with ur mind. You don't agree with someone and when you get put in your place all you can do is cuss them and call them stupid. Well sounds like you are the stupid one. GET OFF TOPIX !!! No one wants to hear your crap. Ripley1965 is right not to waste his time on scum like you.
The Real Deal

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Ripley chic wrote:
True champion you are the stupid moron. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you retarded ? You have shown there is absolutely something wrong with ur head. You get on here cussing people because you don't have anything else to say because there is something wrong with ur mind. You don't agree with someone and when you get put in your place all you can do is cuss them and call them stupid. Well sounds like you are the stupid one. GET OFF TOPIX !!! No one wants to hear your crap. Ripley1965 is right not to waste his time on scum like you.
Not going anywhere. It's too much fun to watch people get hyper defensive when somebody tells them that they are too stupid to spell!:)
True Champion

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Ripley chic wrote:
Thank you real deal! Pointing out that somebody can't properly communicate their thoughts should be humbling, causing them to educate and try again. But in closed minded Rhea county, you are supposed to defend your stupidity by telling the smarter one to get lost. How sad they are, and a good example of why I have a six figure income and they have a SNAP card and section 8 housing. Bums with attitudes, and they actually think they have grounds to bitch. OMG what a sorry state our country is in!
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

cantsay wrote:
Immunizations are considered medical procedures and you can't force people to undergo a medical procedure.
Oh yes they can. They can force you to treat infectious disease however they see fit and want to pay for....

That is why parents MUST get their heads on strait and get behind this train that's coming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Because the treatment for gene sharing stealth that causes all the syndromes/psych/cancers is caused by infectious disease. That is why they now trial CHEMO in them all...
https://www.google.com/search...

When the real treatment is to STOP infecting them with all manner of genetically altered organisms and kill all the infections they already have.

AND for those who's destroyed immune systems will not kick in on their own---I have witnessed their own stem cells working very well to get the job finished.

Here is one of the latest reports...Mycoplasma sharing over 50% of its genes with whatever it needs to survive....Want to know why we have 1/3 of the worlds pop.s infected with a "latent" form of TB that does NOT prefer the lungs but rather the Joints?
http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2...

Only one prob....They KNEW in 1997 and in 1985 that Mycoplasma and Ecoli used in vaccines behaved the same way...and did nothing to stop it.
http://lib.bioinfo.pl/paper:9190819

Because the money was more important than the projected AUTISM rate by 2022 to be 1 in EVERY 9 born....

You see because they lied about what really caused AIDS when they could have stopped it then----all the infectious organisms are acquireing the same antigenic variation that is seen in HIV and EBV....Because spirochetal contaminated cell lines caused AIDS, not a virus they robbed you for.
Say Thanks to the criminals who denied them all real treatment.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

You want to know why 30,000 Thai now report an AIDS LIKE illness after HIV trials? Because some dummie fergot to tell them in 1985 where it really came from.

HeLa spirochetal contamined cell lines used in vaccines like HepB when they said they didn't know how to culture spirochetes...LOL
oh really

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

yes probably.
yes

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

???
Captian Raptor

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

European report links child Swine flu vaccine to narcolepsy
Captian Raptor

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Captian Raptor wrote:
European report links child Swine flu vaccine to narcolepsy
http://rt.com/news/vaccine-nacrolepsy-link-ch...
Captian Raptor

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

At least 50 children paralyzed from meningitis vaccine
http://m.naturalnews.com/news/038796_meningit...
Kid

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Do kids need
Cruzin' and Boozin'

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Kid wrote:
Do kids need
Nope

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min texas pete 145,698
Lebanon man dies after head-on wreck 1 hr krista wright 1
Amanda Smith Is a woman with no morals 3 hr Welder 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Julia 8,613
Dr.T.L. Lowery's Ministry (Aug '10) Wed Jennifermassingill 36
pizza Wed dr_loose 3
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Wed dr_loose 130
•••
•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000