Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2013

Since: Sep 12

Liberty, TN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Does anyone else have an issue with one of the SS bein rude to them? My family and I went in to buy groceries and this dark headed lady with a ugly purse l ( you could clearly tell she was a secret shopper) kept following my young son. And then she'd run off. Then she one it again to my daughter as we walked throughout the clothes section. And I know my children wouldn't steal cause they were in the buggy.( with the exception of my son walking a whole 30 ft to get milk) and I told a friend about it and they said her name was Cynthia Bennett, so please is you have An issue like this with here please report it she's using her job to harass customers while her coworkers do her job for her!
Woo

Charlotte, NC

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Think she could be a super top secret shopper working for the CIA.
ex walmart employee

Dayton, TN

#4 Nov 9, 2012
more than likely she was a plain cloths security.they have 5 or more in the store during the day and when i woked there i had 1 follow me and i took him all the way around the store then went to the break room and told him as long as i had worked there he should know me and he said once he saw who i was he did.but in his defense there was someone fitting my description that was thought to be shop lifting the bad thing was at the time i was supervisor over receiving
you dont

Carthage, NC

#5 Nov 9, 2012
say, hmm.

Since: Sep 12

Liberty, TN

#6 Nov 16, 2012
idk, but it was very rude of her. and she's not a very "secretive" shopper!
observer

Lebanon, TN

#7 Aug 17, 2013
Backwoosbarbie0928, all you do is sit on here and try to create drama & gossip about other people. What is your deal? Are you that bored with your own life & kids that you have to post on all of the surrounding counties pages & and talk about the "trashiest" people? Get a fucking life. Cynthia Bennett was doing her job, because from the way you act on here, you're no saint, yourself! Grow up.
Jigs

Charlotte, NC

#8 Aug 19, 2013
observer wrote:
Backwoosbarbie0928, all you do is sit on here and try to create drama & gossip about other people. What is your deal? Are you that bored with your own life & kids that you have to post on all of the surrounding counties pages & and talk about the "trashiest" people? Get a fucking life. Cynthia Bennett was doing her job, because from the way you act on here, you're no saint, yourself! Grow up.
Mr. Parrish, with you being a professional you should know that's not appropriate to come here and make such remarks when your IP address can be easily traced..I'd think twice before commenting here again!!!
observer

Lebanon, TN

#9 Aug 23, 2013
lol, you have no idea who I am. I don't know who Mr. Parrish is, but maybe you shouldn't throw people's names around, when you have no clue what you're talking about. Trace my IP. I really don't care. I speak the truth, and apparently you don't like it. I haven't done anything wrong, except call out OP on her bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min Andy 146,249
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 39 min WTH 9,341
Thinking about moving (Jan '14) 22 hr clvegas 2
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Mon Goldfinger 138
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Average 8,619
pizza Mon dr_loose 5
Katrina Smallwood Sun truth teller 1
•••
Cleveland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••