Top Tech Automotive
Ripped Off Customer

Cleveland, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2013
If you want to pay one the highest auto repair rates in Tennessee then I highly recommend Top Tech Automotive.

These guys should include a tube of KY jelly and a breath mint for every car repair! I'm still walking funny from the royal screwing that I got.

Thanks Top Tech.

Before you get your car repaired here, get an estimate from other care repair shops. My repair would have been 70% less at a local competitor.

Also be warned that when they give you an estimate, if you decline the estimate then they will charge you an $89.0 computer diagnostic fee! Any auto parts store will do that for you for free. It's just a way to keep an unwary customer's car hostage.

Run don't walk away from this repair shop unless you just want to over pay!
cry baby

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
I go there all the time,TREATED GREAT. Love this place, would recommend this to all.
Bubba

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 25, 2013
I am really glad that you love over paying for car repair. You must have money to throw away.

These guys are way overpriced for the work that they do. You can call many other places in Cleveland, TN who are just as reputable, and charge a much fairer price.

So, continue going to these guys. Continue overpaying for your car repairs and getting ripped off. That's on you....a fool and their money are soon parted.

Read all of the other reviews, you will find that they aren't so positive.

Also, you must liked getting f**(ed without the KY Jelly and the breath mint! LOL
cry baby wrote:
I go there all the time,TREATED GREAT. Love this place, would recommend this to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey Davis 6 hr pllr 2
Firefighter 7 hr pllr 2
cleveland performance center Thu Mustang Guy 1
Lu Lu I've been trying to reach you ! May 25 Eatin at theY 2
A girl called "Lu Lu" blonde with tatts May 23 EatinattheY 3
Tims cheating wife (Aug '15) May 23 Worried 24
Marie D. Of north Cleveland May 20 No name 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages